Planet Earth series APPRECIATION!

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

I want this series on Blu-Ray. I was stuck watching the episodes when they aired marathons...I'd like to see Frozen Planet.
next week
pimp.gif
Wait, there's going to be  Frozen Planet marathon next week??

I want this series on Blu-Ray. I was stuck watching the episodes when they aired marathons...I'd like to see Frozen Planet.
next week
pimp.gif
It aired last year in the UK. The Bluray comes out on the 17th except the Narrator is British.

next week
pimp.gif
It aired last year in the UK. The Bluray comes out on the 17th except the Narrator is British.
whattttttttttttt
i jus bought my set last week because i thought it included frozen planet
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by odog24

whattttttttttttt
i jus bought my set last week because i thought it included frozen planet
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Amazon product ASIN B005SH65UO

That dude gets heavy work as a narrator.

I wonder if they will re-do it for the US like they usually do.

Please bring back Sigourney's sexy %+# voice. Our planet has never gotten me that horned up.

pimp.gif
 indeed.

One of the first things I watched in the blu-ray format (damn straight I made it count!), borrowed it from my brother after he was done with it.

David Attenborough's narration >*
Fast fact: he is the younger brother of Richard Attenborough, the old guy from Jurassic Park

The first time I saw this on blu-ray my mind was blown, seriously one of the greatest things I've ever watched. 

Originally Posted by RawSheed

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by RawSheed

which is why I'm an ecologist

Not being sarcastic or anything, but i would LOVE to pursue something like this when I get out of the military, but I have no idea where to start 
ohwell.gif

and that fox had me with the
frown.gif
 face when he killed those baby geese, same when the lions killed the baby elephant
apply to SDSU after your stint fam, great biology/ecology program here
in all honesty, whether in academia or industry, you won't be getting to do cool stuff unless you get into grad school and get that MS or PhD. But that goes with all biology and research. Hopefully I'll be at that level in the near future.
Thanks for the advice man, i live in SD so i might take a drive down there and do some research!
btw i love straight forward answers on NT, people on here have alot of information on alot of subjects

next week
pimp.gif

You say that like its a bad thing. David Attenborough commentary > American commentary on these kind of shows

Back
Top Bottom