Pizza Hut heads....

I had a slice today after going a little over a year without eating there and it tastes horrible now. The meat toppings beef/sausage are bigger and taste funny. Am I the only one that noticed?

Everytime I'd eat there when I was young I'd get the hiccups but like extreme hiccups to where my heart would hurt. Too much oil in their @!#%.

i had a pizzone a few weeks back and i was very disappointed, it was the first one ive had in years too, all that fast

food and stuff just does not taste good after you give it up for a long time

havent had a pizza from pizza hut in a while. bought some of their tuscani pasta - thought they were alright. pertty good considering you get 3 pounds of pasta for $10.

You guys are tough to please... Dominos isn't bad, but Pizza hut is definitely better.

Maybe the ones in my area are better than the ones in yours?

Sup with all these food threads?
laugh.gif

Why do people expect soooo much from chain pizza?

As a broke college student they make good, cheap pizza. Thats all that matters.

Originally Posted by Ronald0

uhh pizza hut is not cheap, it the most expensive out of all places.

pizza hut has always been awful. if people weren't so easily suckered by marketing they wouldn't exist.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by Ronald0

uhh pizza hut is not cheap, it the most expensive out of all places.

ones near college campuses usually have some kind of student menu or carryout special. only a sucker would pay 15$ for a "large" pie.

the last time i ate pizza hut the amount of oil that dropped poured off my slice when i picked it up could have fried a half dozen of eggs

Back
Top Bottom