Pizza delivery driver urinates on customer's doorstep for not tipping (video)

I really don't understand people who can't tip someone $5 for bringing you hot food to your doorstep. Don't want to tip? Go pick the food up yourself.

I ordered a pizza and garlic twists the other day from round table and it came out to $32 and some change, I gave the delivery man $40 and told him to keep the change. He was so happy and said "aww man, thank you, the last couple customers didn't tip me anything". I couldn't imagine what this guy goes through everyday, I def. couldn't do it, i'd end up snuffing one of y'all or I'm taking a #2 on your doormat real talk.

Some of y'all sound like some real standup dudes...smh...cheap bastards...

I always tip but, tip is a privilege not a obligation. I hate cats that think they're obligated to be tipped. End of the day we go to many places where people do you a service, all of them should be tipped to make it fair then. If someone is bringing you hot food to your doorstep that's their job. The place you order from always has delivery charge, minimum, or free delivery.

You could always dig up some couch change though.

Never tip.
Somebody should've stabbed that delivery driver in the chest and urinate in the cavity. Despicable savage.

View media item 135832
307358e79fb6f3bcad6e613d3fc56d28.jpg

Last edited:
being stingy of not forking over a couple of dollars when you'll probably piss those changes on dumb (*# anyway is just :lol:.. If you can go through the troubles of dudes going rage at you for stiffin' them, more powers to you. :lol:

Last edited:
I delivered for 3-4 years in high school/college and the one time I didn't receive a tip it was at a mentally challenged person's house. Mind you I'm from a rich area, so im guessing all that non-tipping **** is for poor people.
If you don't mind me asking, why were you delivering pizza then?

Honestly, I tip based on the service I get.  I have no problem leaving 20%+ for excellent service or no tip at all for horrible service.  If you have a problem with that then let me refer you this Jay-Z line,
"All of y'all can suck my balls through my drawers..."

Here we go with another NT tipping debate.

Chris Rock: “I’m not saying it’s right, but I understand”

And I know homegirl is lying about not having tip money. She just wanted to save the extra money for more food, who is she fooling.

And to all the non tippers on NT, keep it 100, you don't tip because you're cheap, no other reason.

Broke people tip too. Matter of fact. People always spend money they don't have. If you're going to ball out on the credit card, mind as well throw the tip in there. And there are A LOT of rich people who don't tip at all or tip poorly. I'm not talking about the new money rich people, but the old money people who have enough money for 50 lifetimes.

I always tip, but I never feel like it's worth it. Pretty much every delivery joint has a minimum order on top of a delivery fee. Isn't that already the store and driver's compensation? What argument can you use to actually justify tipping that couldn't also be used to show that employers need to pay more? The customer should pay for the food, not the wage. It's not even a gesture anymore, it's just expected.

If I'm at a restaurant and the wait staff waits for my friends to decide on their order and refills our drinks in the meantime, does that constitute a bonus? It's literally their job to wait. Now if they start doing the moonwalk to my table or something, I would feel better. I tip because in North America it's for some reason disrespectful not to, but it is completely ethical to pay hard working (not all of them) employees criminally low wages because of our tipping system. They're already paying for the food, why not take some of the load off the payroll?

I know this will not be a popular response and no humble-brag intended but having read this thread it just brings up a point that bothers me excessively.  I'm fortunate enough to live in a million dollar + home and it clearly stands out - I do tip but when I fail to hand over a 5 dollar tip on a 15 dollar order I'm looked at by the delivery driver like I just ransacked his family. Is this really justified? The tipping culture in North America has become excessive, and my personal finances shouldn't play a role in your tip- if i'm kind enough to tip you the 3 dollars on that order don't moan because you didn't get THIRTY THREE PERCENT of my order price in tips.

Mature responses only please

^Nohumble Braggington over here.

One of my friends is a pizza delivery guy and makes like 40-60+ in tips a day.

He's told me before that every day he gets non-tippers but majority of the time people tip $1-$4.

Are delivery charges paid to companies that reimburse the drivers gas? And if they don't reimburse, then do they add it to the tip or is it the company's money?

da advocation of non tippin? lulz...i suppose ya cats is going to da strip clubs with ya hands in ya pockets as well.

da advocation of non tippin? lulz...i suppose ya cats is going to da strip clubs with ya hands in ya pockets as well.

That's HOW you pay the strippers. :lol:

You don't walk in the strip club ordering from a menu. I'm definitely not going to pay my waitress by putting money in her g-string. Or the pizza delivery guy... :rofl:

And I know homegirl is lying about not having tip money. She just wanted to save the extra money for more food, who is she fooling.

And to all the non tippers on NT, keep it 100, you don't tip because you're cheap, no other reason.

Broke people tip too. Matter of fact. People always spend money they don't have. If you're going to ball out on the credit card, mind as well throw the tip in there. And there are A LOT of rich people who don't tip at all or tip poorly. I'm not talking about the new money rich people, but the old money people who have enough money for 50 lifetimes.

I always tip, but I never feel like it's worth it. Pretty much every delivery joint has a minimum order on top of a delivery fee. Isn't that already the store and driver's compensation? What argument can you use to actually justify tipping that couldn't also be used to show that employers need to pay more? The customer should pay for the food, not the wage. It's not even a gesture anymore, it's just expected.

If I'm at a restaurant and the wait staff waits for my friends to decide on their order and refills our drinks in the meantime, does that constitute a bonus? It's literally their job to wait. Now if they start doing the moonwalk to my table or something, I would feel better. I tip because in North America it's for some reason disrespectful not to, but it is completely ethical to pay hard working (not all of them) employees criminally low wages because of our tipping system. They're already paying for the food, why not take some of the load off the payroll?

i like all of this right here. if they moonwalk for tip, then they def deserve the tip. but at the cost of their dignity that ain't happening. I REALLY agree that there shouldn't be wage systems built on the basis that employees will receive tip. I think its luda. with that said, a lot of people grab these dead end jobs to make ends meet, and if they offer satisfactory service then i automatically tip 20%. at the end of the day you do more harm by not tipping to the employee rather than sending a message to employers and their bullsht wages.

how is paying below min wage legal in the food industry anyways? :nerd: :nerd:

That's just WRONG and the PIZZA delivery guy will & deserves to get FIRED.

I don't which is worse.This or the story about the single Mom not tipping and leaving this note on her restaurant tab:

View media item 135869
:smh:

Link:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/01/single-mom-leaves-outrage_n_2051354.html

now this is mad @/sshole. woman deserves her food to get ****** with in the most rachet of ways. can't spend that much and pull the single mom card.

not to gravedig the old NT tipping thread, but i have a problem with tipping cabs, bathroom attendants (i don't do it, but feel lowkey bad. it is a ****** job no pun), and tipping over 20%. anyone else share similar sentiments?

Last edited:

i like all of this right here. if they moonwalk for tip, then they def deserve the tip. but at the cost of their dignity that ain't happening. I REALLY agree that there shouldn't be wage systems built on the basis that employees will receive tip. I think its luda. with that said, a lot of people grab these dead end jobs to make ends meet, and if they offer satisfactory service then i automatically tip 20%. at the end of the day you do more harm by not tipping to the employee rather than sending a message to employers and their bullsht wages.

how is paying below min wage legal in the food industry anyways? :nerd: :nerd:

That's just WRONG and the PIZZA delivery guy will & deserves to get FIRED.

I don't which is worse.This or the story about the single Mom not tipping and leaving this note on her restaurant tab:

View media item 135869
:smh:

Link:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/01/single-mom-leaves-outrage_n_2051354.html

now this is mad @/sshole. woman deserves her food to get ****** with in the most rachet of ways. can't spend that much and pull the single mom card.

not to gravedig the old NT tipping thread, but i have a problem with tipping cabs, bathroom attendants (i don't do it, but feel lowkey bad. it is a ****** job no pun), and tipping over 20%. anyone else share similar sentiments?
and the elevator button pressing kat, and the door opening dude, and the mailman, and the check your bags at the airport person, and the shuttle bus from the airport to parking person, and the barista who makes your whip cream sugar coffee; the list of people who give you the stinkface if you don't tip them continues to grow daily. Only a matter of time before we will be expected to tip cashiers and people are saying, "if you don't want to tip, use the self checkout."

Do people tip their realtors? I didn't tip mine. She's fine, she made like 7 stacks off me with at most an hr of "work."

and the elevator button pressing kat, and the door opening dude, and the mailman, and the check your bags at the airport person, and the shuttle bus from the airport to parking person, and the barista who makes your whip cream sugar coffee; the list of people who give you the stinkface if you don't tip them continues to grow daily. Only a matter of time before we will be expected to tip cashiers and people are saying, "if you don't want to tip, use the self checkout."

Do people tip their realtors? I didn't tip mine. She's fine, she made like 7 stacks off me with at most an hr of "work."
I tipped Meth and Dirty 4 times today

Last edited:
That's HOW you pay the strippers.
laugh.gif

You don't walk in the strip club ordering from a menu.
You're not?

Lap Dance doesn't have a set price?  You don't ask "how much" for the private dance? Oh you do?

Sounds like ordering off the menu to me

LMAO at feeling the need to support a damn stripper financially but not wanting to tip someone serving you food table side or driving it to your house so you don't have to go out and get it yourself...

Why am I not surprised it was DatzNasty starting this thread?
laugh.gif
NT's resident non tipping advocator. He'd like you to believe that every waiter will spit in your food and delivery guy will **** in your mailbox if you don't Tip...

That's HOW you pay the strippers. :lol:

You don't walk in the strip club ordering from a menu.
You're not?

Lap Dance doesn't have a set price?  You don't ask "how much" for the private dance? Oh you do?

Sounds like ordering off the menu to me

LMAO at feeling the need to support a damn stripper financially but not wanting to tip someone serving you food table side or driving it to your house so you don't have to go out and get it yourself...

Why am I not surprised it was DatzNasty starting this thread?:lol: NT's resident non tipping advocator. He'd like you to believe that every waiter will spit in your food and delivery guy will **** in your mailbox if you don't Tip...
You act like NT's own resident wait staff haven't admitted on numerous occassions to as much (and valets dinging cars on purpose, etc.) and profiling and intentionally doing a poor job on their job. In what other occupation would such sandbagging and felonious assault (food tampering is in fact a felony in most states) be justified and cosigned by the masses? I don't not tip waiters anyways. Don't agree with it but apparently I'm an ogre if I don't so **** it take your little bonus for refilling my drink 2x and bringing my plate of food you did not cook from the kitchen to my table, I can't even imagine how painstaking of a task that was; all because you agreed to a ****** work deal and I'm supposed to feel guilted because of it. But them other jobs, **** it, neal with it.

You act like NT's own resident wait staff haven't admitted on numerous occassions to as much (and valets dinging cars on purpose, etc.) and profiling and intentionally doing a poor job on their job. In what other occupation would such sandbagging and felonious assault (food tampering is in fact a felony in most states) be justified and cosigned by the masses? I don't not tip waiters anyways. Don't agree with it but apparently I'm an ogre if I don't so **** it take your little bonus for refilling my drink 2x and bringing my plate of food you did not cook from the kitchen to my table, I can't even imagine how painstaking of a task that was; all because you agreed to a ****** work deal and I'm supposed to feel guilted because of it. But them other jobs, **** it, neal with it.
Yea yea yea, come up with some new material on this topic.

Go dig up the last tipping thread and the one before that and the one before that and look where I've clearly stated many times on this topic that anyone who is tampering with food/dinging cars is a scumbag.  I've been a valet before, never dinged a car on accident or on purpose, regardless of tip.

Anyways, you provide no solutions to the problem that you pose.  If tipping were ousted, then restaurants would have to pay their servers a decent wage to keep the "good ones" there.  Your food prices are going to jump that 20% regardless if this were to happen.

So why not just let it lie and give the server the INCENTIVE to do a good job for you, and when they do you tip them accordingly?  Paying a server a set wage gives them no incentive at all if they can just go work at target and make the same amount of money... Apparently you want a server who doesn't give a **** in the first place to be waiting on you, being slow with your drinks/order because whether they do a good job or not, they make the same amount. 

20% :lol: How much do you think servers should be making? To get from 2 something to 8 something you need 6 bucks. Raise the price of drinks by 1 damn dollar and if you serve 6 patrons in an hr, covered.

And yes if they established a "we pay our servers well, don't worry bout tipping them, and we won't let them mess with your food out of spite," chain of restaurants, I'd make it a priority to attend the rarity I do eat outside of my own kitchen. Yes blah blah, it'd be slightly more expensive. Fine. It'd be worth it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom