Pizza delivery driver urinates on customer's doorstep for not tipping (video)

Dasauceking is the epitome of a ho *** *****. Tamper with the wrong person's food and they'll show up to your job with the 9 aimed at your face. Amazes me how pieces of **** like you get off messing with food.
he gets off by thinking of the baddest chick he knows.  He told us that already.  

Service industry. By walking through the front doors of a restaurant and sitting/eating at one of the many tables......you are agreeing to the implied contract of tips. You know how the system works and unless you want to play the ignorant "I didn't know any better" card, you are fully aware of the what the dining experience entails.

If you don't agree, don't sit down and eat. Get your food to go or make it yourself. It really is that easy....no one is forcing you to go out to eat and sustain the dining experience, you are CHOOSING to do so. It is a luxury not a necessity to dine in at restaruants.

*Tampering with people's food is disgusting......no matter how low of a tip/or no tip I would have received, I wouldn't result in defouling another person's food. :smh:

A dude bartender gave me a weak *** drink from jump and tried to call me out for not giving him a tip.... **** almost got me out of character, like fam you just gave me a drink = to a F'n wine cooler and now you want a tip :rolleyes

A bunch of Dunkin Donuts' in my neck of the woods have tip jars hanging from the drive thru window sill :smh:

Am I really supposed to consider tipping someone for a $2 cup of coffee that takes 5 seconds to make? McDonald's workers are more worthy of being tipped.

Did this guy just say he'd skeet on someone's pizza. Now you're gonna just leave your dna on their pizza bro.

She should be ordering some suzy's salads by the way :smile:

I noticed dominoes and pizza charge for delivery. I don't think anyone should have to tip in this case.
the driver isn't seeing that delivery charge though
So?
If you cant afford to tip you cant afford to eat out or order delivery!
Aint no "can't" in this scenario. I can afford the pizza, I choose not to tip. Even if I couldn't afford to tip why should I not eat out or order delivery if I can only afford that?

Last edited:
I bet the people in this thread talking about they don't tip will drop a tip on stripper real quick 
mean.gif

I live in a building and I have to go all the way downstairs and out of the complex to get my pizza, I wish I would tip someone for just bring me a pizza. A job which they are paid for. What extra service am I tipping for? I always tell them if u want a tip bring it upstairs to me next time.

View media item 196041

I bet the people in this thread talking about they don't tip will drop a tip on stripper real quick :smh:   
Hell no but as has been clarified strippers aren't getting a base pay from the club they strip in. In their case, their income literally comes directly from customers.

It's not a tip if you pay for a lap dance in the back or a bj or sex.

This thread is hilarious. I aint gonna lie. if I worked service, I would feel that same way too.

whats worse, being broke or being cheap?
yes, i know one is obviously way better than the other.

Knowing there is probably a camera somewhere and you will lose your job over 2$....what an idiot.

the driver isn't seeing that delivery charge though

That's not my problem. I have no control over the finances of Dominos. its like being charged at a car wash and finding out the dudes who wipe your car don't get paid from it. They literally charged me for the service to get it to my house as opposed to carryout.

Back
Top Bottom