PIXAR & DISNEY ANIMATIONS FILM thread - Pixars INSIDE OUT 2 out now

I can't turn down more TS. Not even gonna lie :lol: long as they either get all the OGs on it, or start a new group of toys

29088998_1272180022914712_8181248653986365440_n.jpg

same. my little girl was stuck to the tv the entire movie. wife was bawling. i dropped a few :blush:

Not sure if I posted about Coco. It wasn't bad. Story was good. I was just expecting the songs to be better.

I appreciated the soundtrack of the film each time I watched the movie. (pretty much watch it every day with my daughter)

The track used during the scene where Miguel and Hector were on the cable car talking about Ernesto's music and eyebrows. Idk why I enjoyed that scene so much.

Toy Story 4 was awesome (that's the one where they all thought they was going to die at the end right)

Monsters Inc was eh

Incredibles was AWESOME, but I have a feeling the sequel is going to disappoint me like Finding Dory did

Frozen was real cool, no lie those songs was stuck in my head for a long time

Finally watched Coco. Really good film. Could relate to it.

Still haven’t watched Frozen in full. Just bits and parts.

I was hella close w my grandmother. I'm not Mexican but I grew up around Mexican culture (San Diego). Hearing mariachis and seeing how close my friends are w their abuelitas def made this movie resonate with me.

Back
Top Bottom