Pittsburgh Steelers (6-4) at Baltimore Ravens (5-5) - 11/29/09 @ 8:20 PM - The Dennis Dixon Show

Expect big things.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
tough place to get your first start but i'm rootin for him... i hope he showcases his talent and they're able to utilize his athleticism!

I will be watching. Not rooting for anybody really. Just wanna see how Dixon plays against Ravens D.

im actually a fan of dixon ... i think hes better than vince young ... but all this game means to me is RAY RICE in fantasy ... i know the steelers D is toughbut ray gonna get filthy on them boys watch ...9

The Dennis Dixon Show
c8e161188c56e743b5c9502f10b7a785ba5aa365.gif

Things just aren't lined up right for Steelers in this game though. Polamalu and Kemoeatu ailing, third-string QB starting, etc.

The one advantage I do see the Steelers having though is that the Ravens have been preparing for Roethlisberger all week, but because of the breaking news acouple days ago they'll have to face a completely different QB in Dennis Dixon that no one has ever seen before. Kind of reminds me of when the Packers hadno idea what they were playing in Josh Freeman a few weeks ago and he came out and lit up the place, throwing for 3 TDs or whatever it was. Dixon will havethat "unknown" factor working for him tonight...

That being said, I still believe the Ravens will pull through.

Baltimore by 8

Meh - what are we supposed to do? Dixon is better than people realize, but you don't just step into your first ever start in primetime against the Ravensand look like a god. I wouldn't be shocked if we pulled out a win somehow, because we still have the talent to win the game - but our problem is effortright now, and I don't see how we'll be MORE motivated to play now that our top two qb's are out.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Meh - what are we supposed to do? Dixon is better than people realize, but you don't just step into your first ever start in primetime against the Ravens and look like a god. I wouldn't be shocked if we pulled out a win somehow, because we still have the talent to win the game - but our problem is effort right now, and I don't see how we'll be MORE motivated to play now that our top two qb's are out.
it isnt even about getting to the red zone, thats where the problems even begin
smh.gif

Im excited for Dixon....hope he has a huge game. It will be nice not seeing that lard #!@ on the field for once.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

im actually a fan of dixon ... i think hes better than vince young ... but all this game means to me is RAY RICE in fantasy ... i know the steelers D is tough but ray gonna get filthy on them boys watch ...9

indifferent.gif
NO.

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

im actually a fan of dixon ... i think hes better than vince young ... but all this game means to me is RAY RICE in fantasy ... i know the steelers D is tough but ray gonna get filthy on them boys watch ...9

indifferent.gif
NO.
TEAM LONGHORNS

This response was completely unbiased.

Back
Top Bottom