Pitt Basketball now on Team Jordan?

Was looking at the recap of my beloved Panthers' trip to Ireland, and caught this pic. They just moved back to Nike last season. Has anyone heard about a move to Jordan, or does this kind of stuff happen from time to time for Nike schools?

Was looking at the recap of my beloved Panthers' trip to Ireland, and caught this pic. They just moved back to Nike last season. Has anyone heard about a move to Jordan, or does this kind of stuff happen from time to time for Nike schools?

!B1oFiQw!2k~%24(KGrHqZ,!i!E)qhNZC,oBMfRF62LOQ~~0_12.JPG
If only it were cotton!

Originally Posted by Euler99

Damn straight. Went to Pitt for 9 years...will always bleed blue and gold.
Lots of people go to college for 9 years.....

I know, they're called Doctors.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Euler99

Damn straight. Went to Pitt for 9 years...will always bleed blue and gold.
Lots of people go to college for 9 years.....

I know, they're called Doctors.

laugh.gif

Best guess is that they aren't sponsored by Jordan. Any team can get those sweatsuits. The team I coach got those last year as well, as did at least 4 other teams in our conference. We are also getting a Jordan shooting shirt but we certainly aren't sponsored by JB or Nike for that matter. The life of a D3 assistant coach.

Best guess is that they aren't sponsored by Jordan. Any team can get those sweatsuits. The team I coach got those last year as well, as did at least 4 other teams in our conference. We are also getting a Jordan shooting shirt but we certainly aren't sponsored by JB or Nike for that matter. The life of a D3 assistant coach.

Back
Top Bottom