Pistons vs Magic Game 3 Post

why are they showing stan van gundy looking all frustrated and flip saunders cool as a cucumber when the scores are the way they are?

looks like chauncy's injury is going to affect them big

Yeah this game is done, Magic are on a roll now.
laugh.gif

Why are the Pistons getting so many damn calls? They're on the road, they're not the champions, the guys getting them aren't even all all stars.

I thought the Magic were too small, Theo?

Dude's been floppin' the whole game.
roll.gif

Edit: Mr. 4th qrttttttt.
pimp.gif

what's wrong with Reggie?
i feel like punching him

What the hell is wrong with Reggie... sounded like he was about to die on air.

Chauncey is the X-factor, even when he's not playing. Sucks to see Detroit not really respond and rally with him being out though.

Then again, Orlando is shooting the lights out, which won't happen every night.

Yesssir. Good win by the Magic. Finally a big game from Rashard.

A few days of rest and then back to the O-rena for game 4.

looks like chauncy's injury is going to affect them big
I think they could win the next game w/o Chauncey, I kind of feel like they could win this series w/o him. I really don't see the magiccontinuing to score like they have been. The Pistons' biggest mistake was going away from the pick and roll w/ Stuck and Tay.

if chauncey isn't there the pistons are gonna get mauled i don't think ya'll now how much this dude means to this team.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Orlando is going to lose this game....they're young and have a collective b-ball IQ of Ricky Davis in the clutch.

Good call bud.

got back from the game a at Amway...damn great night
there were alot of Pistons fans at the game...
laugh.gif
got some of em kicked out ...almost a few fights...mad shhh talkin goin on...
overall that was one of the best games I been to this season..great night

"We're shooting for him to play on Saturday," Saunders said. "That's all indications right now. He's sore right now, but we won't know for the next 24 hours where he's really at. But we're shooting for him to play on Saturday."
that's a relief

None of the Magic guards can stop Billups.

No one from Det can guard Dwight, Shard, or Turk if all three are on the floor together.

Without Billups, the Pistons should fall quick.

I guess im going to Game 5 now. Magic needed this game bad, they got spanked twice on the road, and now at home they needed. The pistons will "turn iton" again.

I really doubt the Pistons will come out shooting 8% in the next game. That really was the game right there. The magic came out with the hot hand. Both teamshave mismatches and I like the ones the Pistons in their advantage better. I mean eventually the 3's for the magic will stop falling and I really don'tbelieve Lewis is going to continue to play at the level he is. I think the Pistons can get away w/ not playing Chauncey in game 4 and still come out with thewin. Even if the series does go 7 games the Pistons are more talented and too deep for the Magic.

Back
Top Bottom