Pistons to retire Rodman's No. 10 on April Fool's

Why / when did he decide to start goin crazy??? He seemed to be "normal" when he was on the pistons..

We will never see another come close to offering the NBA what Rodman did. Dude was
pimp.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I miss the way he played.

We will never see another come close to offering the NBA what Rodman did. Dude was
pimp.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I miss the way he played.

Rodman with the Pistons > Rodman with the Bulls

It's just that the Bulls were more famous and he was more controversial with the hair and the tattoos with the Bulls, so that's why people remember him more with the Bulls.

But I really don't know how he did it: It seems to me that Kevin Love grabs 20 rebounds every other game and never grabs under 15 rebounds yet his average is 15.6. This dude Rodman averaged 18.7 and 18.3 rebounds in back-to-back seasons with the Pistons, 3-4 more boards ahead of the #2.

Rodman with the Pistons > Rodman with the Bulls

It's just that the Bulls were more famous and he was more controversial with the hair and the tattoos with the Bulls, so that's why people remember him more with the Bulls.

But I really don't know how he did it: It seems to me that Kevin Love grabs 20 rebounds every other game and never grabs under 15 rebounds yet his average is 15.6. This dude Rodman averaged 18.7 and 18.3 rebounds in back-to-back seasons with the Pistons, 3-4 more boards ahead of the #2.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by jaysfiend23

Yup it's serious def hard to bealive
Nah being alive is pretty easy.
this got me laughin' together with the thread..
laugh.gif

hope the bulls retire his #91 too..

btw, info on your avy?

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Yup it's serious def hard to bealive
Nah being alive is pretty easy.
this got me laughin' together with the thread..
laugh.gif

hope the bulls retire his #91 too..

btw, info on your avy?

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

pimp.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Actually with the attention seeking motives of humans being applauded each and every day, I am pretty sure we will see many others.

Much respect to the game though.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

pimp.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Actually with the attention seeking motives of humans being applauded each and every day, I am pretty sure we will see many others.

Much respect to the game though.

Yup it's serious def hard to bealive Chicago wouldn't retire his jersey also, ESP cuz we all grew up watching rodman on the bulls
Rodman played for the Bulls for 3 seasons, we aren't retiring his jersey even though he was huge piece to the team. A lot of us grew up watching him play for the Pistons btw; I hated him for many years 
laugh.gif

Yup it's serious def hard to bealive Chicago wouldn't retire his jersey also, ESP cuz we all grew up watching rodman on the bulls
Rodman played for the Bulls for 3 seasons, we aren't retiring his jersey even though he was huge piece to the team. A lot of us grew up watching him play for the Pistons btw; I hated him for many years 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

laugh.gif

Yea
roll.gif
At the watched him at the bulls comment. I can understand why some think his number should be retired in chicago with being a major contributor to the 3 rings. Its other ppl jerseys that has been retired that didnt accomplish close to what rodman did for chicago so.....

Yea i kinda hated him to but secretly liked him. Like the bad guy you love.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

laugh.gif

Yea
roll.gif
At the watched him at the bulls comment. I can understand why some think his number should be retired in chicago with being a major contributor to the 3 rings. Its other ppl jerseys that has been retired that didnt accomplish close to what rodman did for chicago so.....

Yea i kinda hated him to but secretly liked him. Like the bad guy you love.

Back
Top Bottom