Pippen Hall Of Fame Appeciation

Originally Posted by Greezee

scottie_pippen_dunk_patrick_ewing.jpg

sick.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

I miss the old nike flight series from 1992 - 1996 especially those Pippen shoes and this pics
pimp.gif

^ yeah, had those shoes in HS with 4-peat on the side like Pip did.

There are a couple of games that always stick out to me and they are always great defensive games. I loved when you could see that team just change gear and the other team couldn't do anything. I remember Penny Hardaway saying it was like trying to dribble in mud in the '96 playoffs and the time they absolutely spanked the Jazz in the finals. Pip was just everywhere on the floor.

^ yeah, had those shoes in HS with 4-peat on the side like Pip did.

There are a couple of games that always stick out to me and they are always great defensive games. I loved when you could see that team just change gear and the other team couldn't do anything. I remember Penny Hardaway saying it was like trying to dribble in mud in the '96 playoffs and the time they absolutely spanked the Jazz in the finals. Pip was just everywhere on the floor.

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

Pip was to MJ what mick jagger was to the rolling stones. Dare anyone else disagree.
what?  i disagree because it doesn't make sense.  you need to work on your analogies.  
laugh.gif
  it would've made more sense if you used the bulls instead of mj and keith richards instead of mick.  or used "what keith was to mick".
pippen was one of my favorite players.  a beast defender who could also run the team and play point guard.  
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

Pip was to MJ what mick jagger was to the rolling stones. Dare anyone else disagree.
what?  i disagree because it doesn't make sense.  you need to work on your analogies.  
laugh.gif
  it would've made more sense if you used the bulls instead of mj and keith richards instead of mick.  or used "what keith was to mick".
pippen was one of my favorite players.  a beast defender who could also run the team and play point guard.  
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom