Pimp C Jordan 1 lows.

happy.gif

Originally Posted by superuntouchable

That UGK logo is on point.

precisely what I was thinking. True enough, they just lasered some stuff on I wouldn't go so far as to call them customs, but it's a VERY admirableand respectable thing to do to mark the passing of Sweet James Jones

Tupac -- I'll PM you info in a second...and anyone else interested please PM me.

The last thing I want is people asking questions in here regarding lasering....let's keep the focus on the shoes and pay respects to C!
happy.gif

i think i just creamed myself, them are HOTT, any word on availability?
laugh.gif

This thread is hilarious, you truly see the "exclusive" hypebeast. These have been sitting on shelves collecting dust. Some of the responses arefunny. They put Croc in honor of Pimp C,
laugh.gif
. They made these for Bun B,
laugh.gif
. These are regular ol' GR AJ1's that no one noticed beforeand they have been out for a little over a month.

Nice tribute, crappy shoes.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

happy.gif

Billy... Thanks for the pics but I think you already know which one is my favorite...
roll.gif

On a serious note though the laser machine at Sole Bar is pretty sick, it can do just about anything you want. If you're interested PM Billy for theinfo...

Billy Hoyle, no need to tag your photo, no one is going to steal it. That's great you did that for Bun, you should pat you and your friend on the back.You're not selling these Pimp C joints though are you? That'd be kinda messed up to make $ off the dead, unless you're P.Diddy.

Thanks for that picture with the VIII's B1LLY!

Lovin' the UGK logo on the White/Orange.

Rest in peace, C.

Back
Top Bottom