Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

Originally Posted by King Beezy

waiting for the 19th to get here

Me too man. I'm just nervous that I'm not going get these. The store by me told me they were getting 6 pairs. Hope no one is a 11.5-12 haha

does anyone know if footlocker is allowing military discounts on these?

i got 20% off my black/red VIII's cause my brother is active duty....

anybody know??

thanks in advance

Originally Posted by datboimall

Originally Posted by SCuse7

OK so will i be able to pre-order these online for retail? So i can guarantee myself a pack?

Will they be on Eastbay?

Footlocker?

Champs?

Finishline?

Also, what is the retail price?
U can't preorder online from thoses sites.....

Ok how many of those store will have them. I know Eastbay will.

how are these gonna b super easy to get wen only 1 pack of each size will b in store??correct me if im wrong

Super easy?

Sleep in if you want. (Not you, you already stated you're not getting them.)

one person says 40,000 and everyone just rides that like dude is in the computer database knowin how much is produced...

overdraft will commence on 1/19/08

smh.gif

i live in louisville ky and just in 1 mall, champs = 36 pairs, foot locker = 100 pairs and finish line = 150 or so and i believe the foot action will get afull size run.
thats not counting the other malls and mom n pop stores.

I'm really not sure if I'm still gonna be active on collecting J's. In as much as I want these, we have to save and awaiting the birth of ourbaby!! Goodluck to everyone. Is this gonna be like the DMP's?

Originally Posted by Air Bonilla 23

overdraft will commence on 1/19/08

smh.gif

You mean by and if and when it reaches the XI/XII. That is if the XI were done right. Even if they f8k it up (which has a high probability), cats wouldstill be fiending for it. To me SHOES is just a small part of my expenses yet it does take its share of the pie. But when you cannot afford your mortgage andpayments, you shouldn't be buying too much at all. Come on, these PACKS are nothing in terms of 'expense'. But when you ask, IS IT WORTH IT? I'd say "NO". But that's all that's left of the legacy. Salvage what you can.

^^^ nah im only 17... workin for gas and car insurance mostly... but either way these shoes will dent my pockets..... and only a few are worth buying.

Well where i'm at there is going to be a couple of spots getting this pack. I just don't want to have to get up at the crack or for that matter campout to get my pair. I have had to camp out like 3 times in my life...... I got people that I haven't talked to in years keeping their eyes pealed and theirears open. I really want both the 10's and the 13's............
happy.gif

Originally Posted by mafiasco

one person says 40,000 and everyone just rides that like dude is in the computer database knowin how much is produced...

so you tell me allstar how many where made as I said the numbers came from a good source OFF NIKETALK it could be right or it could be wrong

Memo: 160 is not a source to take seriously. My guess is ming is having trouble getting his pairs sold so spokesman 60 is trying to make you believe these arelimited.

All Niketowns and Urban Accounts will get these in about the same numbers as the BMP. If its not an XI, it wont sell well.

DTRT, FLips, BMPs...almost every "limited" release has flopped as far first day sell outs and resell profits.

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]How Many Fake OG XIII Is There In Your City?[Everyone]

That Is Another Reason I Don't Want To Wear Them Out Casually.
smh.gif

[/color]

Back
Top Bottom