Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

My guy at the spot said they were getting this pkg so I'm in the clear for the first one. I also want the 14/9 pkg for the 9s and then I'm done until6/17, and 7/16 and a finale with the 11/12. I will, however, put any pkg. on layaway if available at my spot. GOD BLESS LAYAWAY it has secured me so many pairof Jordans

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I don't give a damn...come Jan. 19th I will have my packs. Hypebeasts and resellers don't come near me.
Imma scoop my pack and get outta there as fast as i can....

should be a fairly easy pick up for me.in new orleans the dmp release was so chill i expect this to be more of the same

Hope to just get the pack and sell the X's.
glasses.gif

I dont know if this has already been talked about but I'm not trying to camp out for some shoes...so what online sites will be selling these? Will it beeastbay, finishline, niketown?? I think all 3 sold the dmps but I cant remember

the resale prices for this pack are gonna be in the 500-700 range right after the release but will soon die down to the 400s a few months later (sorta likewhat happened with the DMPs which were 1k the day after release) . god i hope i get my pairs

Originally Posted by jaysonisfly

the resale prices for this pack are gonna be in the 500-700 range right after the release but will soon die down to the 400s a few months later (sorta like what happened with the DMPs which were 1k the day after release) . god i hope i get my pairs
No, you're going to be very dissapointed if you think that's going to happen

im in a bit of a problem here. if you were in my shoes, would you guys trade ds black/red xiii and ds black/red xiv retros for a countdown pack? im kind ofweary of doing this because the white/black look cheap compared to the og and the shadow x's look better without the 23. then again i really dont care foreither black/red xiii and xiv...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

im in a bit of a problem here. would you guys trade ds black/red xiii and black/red xiv retros for a countdown pack? im kind of weary of doing this because the white/black look cheap compared to the og and the shadow x's look better without the 23. then again i really dont care for either black/red xiii and xiv...

last shots>> shadows

blk/red>> playoffs

The pack should've been...

XIII ... Black/white/red (Playoff)
X ... White/black/red (Chicago)

Shadows are pure gar-bage.

JB better get the XIII's right on this ~h.

So we are basically 2 weeks away from release, what's the word on availability?

still iffy on these.
btw i'm unsure if you guys realize this is a pack of sneakers that hasn't released in years. People have saved to buy these. I don't think you willbe able to sit on these

Easy pass. I have a DS stocked and VNDS pair to wear XIII's and could care less abou those God-awful X's. Now, had JB released the Chicago X's orhell, even one of the white/black/univ. blue's that would have been a 1000 times better than these. Just waiting for the VI-XVII and XI-XII packs andI'm through!
peace

ive been hearing most stores will only have one fsr of them. im guarenteed my pair at the footaction i deal with, but i have no interest in the shadow x'sand i dont wanna go through the hassle of ebaying them even if it would be worth my while so if anyone in the so cal area that wears size 10.5 or 11 and onlywants the shadow x's wants to meet up that morning and go half on a package inbox me and save yourself the hassle of having to camp out and stress aboutgetting the package.

hopefully between now and the 19th there will be a change though and employee discounts will be able to be used. i doubt that though.

Yeah it is pretty limited. The champs in my area usually gets over a 100 retro's per release. They are only getting 36 of these packs. They had 48 of thedmp's. My store and the other footaction in my are aren't getting them either. This will create dmp chaos in my area.

Just find out my store will not recieve these.
I have basically no chance of getting these.
I have been a loyal customer for years, but now f it, I'm done with JB.
Only Kobes and LeBrons for me now.

so is footlocker gettin them? i really dont wanna go to the pulse wit the urban account at the mall

Back
Top Bottom