Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

Wow...I'm obviously the minority here but I'm lovin the X's. Maybe even a lil more than the XIII's....but I was never really a huge fan of em anyways.

XXThe King Of All KingsXX

Quote:
Sorry My Friend But From This Point Of View They Look Like
:lol:
laugh.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

The X's are nice. The 23 on the side i could do without but overall a great looking shoe. As for the XIII's those things are just stunning. Ive been wanting this colorway for so long. Its an easy guess that most of us will get the pack primarily for the XIII's. I cant wait. Now all i need to do is go to jail for killing my wife and have a super star sun named Jesus.
Kicks and Guns

^^Lol u aint right...but anyways great package coming out...loving the Xs
AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
AJ CG IIIs 7.5
Any color Spizikes in 7.5

Holla at me...I will get my hands on a couple when they drop...lol....Typical ex-collector gone reseller mode....
But those 13's are my FAVORITE JORDAN OF ALL TIMES....THAT AND othe xiii mostly black.
smokin.gif

would have rather had the playoff xiii's...but regardless i think this will be my favorite pack solely because xiii's are my grails...and i know itshould have been a "45" but i'm really liking the "23" as well

The X's are the worse J's ever created, but the XIII's are one of my fav. I will copp the pack on the strength of the XIII's alone, but theX's will be immediately up for the trashcan, no joke. I seriously have the X's with a passion, no sense of style whats so ever, looks like a discountedKmart shoe.

Originally Posted by sentinel se7en

Now all i need to do is go to jail for killing my wife and have a super star sun named Jesus.
Kicks and Guns
you guys know why i said this right? Because i just read my post and if you dont get the movie reference i come off sounding crazy. its in reference tothe XIII and the movie that is most known for displaying them.

might have to pass on them because I can only cop 3 countdown packages which are the VII/XVI, VI/XV, and the XI/XII. Ill cop them later on in the future nodoubt though

i simply love them.....the X's are a love/hate kinda thing i wouldve like the Knicks colorway
pimp.gif
but they are kinda fresh too...as far as the XIII'sall i can say is wow....what time are people on NT gonna be lining up?? yall know yet..lol.....

i was in the bigger thread earlier but i dont know the production numbers...the DMP was a limited general release but so was the OLNL so Limited GR is to broadof an explanation

Back
Top Bottom