Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

man, what nice pics. but now to decide what to do with the shadows that come in this package.........
USMA's Finest
c/o 2011

1985 - 2008 makes perfect sense for XXIII. but could it be possible that XXIII refers to X & XIII, the shoes in the pack? just a thought.

Quote:
And the "XXIII"? That's the Jordan that 'came out' in 2008, the last Jordan, the reason for the 'countdown'.
of this package hype. why call it the countdown packs? countdown to what? not possibly the XXIII because the first colorway will be released the same month as the first pack. and two more colorways will be released ahead of the remaining packs. is this the same kind of mistake they made with Alpha and Omega? sure AJ I was the Alpha, but the XX2 is not the Omega by any means.
HOY! Pinoy ako!

thanks for the pics . the toebox is looking much better than in the original pic

in terms of them being called the "Countdown Packs" maybe it is because it's a countdown to the end of the production of Air Jordans ? we all know that the XXIIIs will be the final Air Jordan and Gentry made it seem as though 2008 might very well be the last year they retro any Air Jordans ...
TEAM RICK ASTLEY
Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

"XXIII" is "X XIII"

Hence this specific pack that these XIII will be in, the combination of the X and XIII Model.

Peace
Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you

thanks for the pics aNYth1ng

looking at those pics the XIIIs look to be damn near exact to OGs, besides the countdown insole

i tried some copycat pics, excuse the sucky pics

283646087.jpg

283646120.jpg

283646094.jpg
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

The XIII's in the pack are definetly higher than the OG's. Thanx for the comparing pix cris77stan
MIAMI HEAT

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

THIS WOULD MEAN MORE IF EVERYONE DIDNT HAVE THA FAKE XIII'S AND THE BLACK X'S WERENT RETROED A COUPLE YEARS AGO

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I really really can't wait for this package to release! I hope I can come through for this package! :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMKINGKOOPA

The new pics of the Countdown XIII's look very promising. I might have a change of heart about copping this pack.
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14​
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-Dickau-Korolev-P.Davis
OJ MAYO
10.28.07 FIGHT ON!!!

we should make a "split pack" forum, for guys who are the same shoe size to come together, and have the option to split the pack with each other....
me for example, im a 12-13 and would rather have the shadows, and am willing to part ways with the xiii's

just an idea..... if you flame me for this you must be real bored!

^^You're in the minority I'm sure though. 90% of the people getting this pack are in it for the XIII.
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
Facebook
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
PROUDLY LOGGING ON TO NT SINCE 2001​

^ Exactly, just like with the DMP and the BMP.

A majority of people wanted the DMP for the XIs. Very, VERY few were like, "Oh MAN... anyone want to buy my XIs?! I just want those VIs!!"

And the BMP, very few people were like, "Yooooo, those black/yellows are HOT!!! Who wants to buy my black toes? I don't really want them. I just want those black/yellows!"
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

All I want is for my local spots to atleast have somewhere between 3 and 5 pair per size.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

im definetly feelin the XIII colorway :pimp:
pimp.gif
. unfortunetly, i think the shadows are hideous :x
sick.gif
I Shine Cause I Grindtheres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin​

I hope some of these shops in downtown BK sells the XIII separate.
Team Negrodamus​
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

the XIIIs are REALLY nice but not enough for me to purchase along with the Xs, id consider buying if JB could at least get the shades of gray right on the Xs

teamxbox360
.:GT: PacmanVick:.
teamlostpowercity
.:16096:.

DAMN .... I HOPE I GET MY PACK... I cant wait till my og's meet there sister.......

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

The 13's look good, but I'm going to pass on this pack.
Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

Dunk:aygunsVeneersSambasHalloweens

Air Max:SafariAM1sAnimalAM1sCrepeAM90stAM95s

I dont need to say anything about the 13's. But why so much hate on the X's, i really like the X's and the shadows are my favorite X's next to the Chicago's.
TEAMYANKE​

There are a few packs that you guys will NOT split up.... :wink:
wink.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

Back
Top Bottom