Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

^^^^^^^^^^
Its gunna be a limited GR, Not 100% sure on availability though, could be like BMP/Flip 3 or they could be really limited like the DMP
SoHi 23

this is a nice pack, but pass. hope they release the 3s and 20s package soon as i want some 3s even though i already have all the og colorways.
HEAT FOR SALE: DS air max 96 screem green sz 9 $140 ship, , DS nike jordunk white/cement sz 9 $100 ship, 99 retro white/red/blk sz 9 slight yellowing $240 ship

im coppin off the strength of the XIII's, sold my OG's and been regretting that. Those X's look suspect with that "23" on the side, oh well. they will end up being beaters anyway.
"The Retro Died in 2001..."

The X's in that package are just as beautiful as the XIII's to me. Copped!

TEAM MICHIGAN
5 Great Lakes, 2 Peninsulas, One Pulse.
* NT Detective *

The actual pic of the pack is posted over @HK-Kicks.com
Thats the only pic they have.
AJ10+13.jpg

Hopefully whoever said the stores that received the Bmp's will get these was 100% right.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

AJ10+13.jpg
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
those look a LOT more like OG shadows in this pic ! im gettin really excited about this pack
TEAM RICK ASTLEY
Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

^^ Yup, in that pic, they look like the OG shadows. Something about the toebox of the XIII's is off...
TEAM LAKERS
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988​
TEAM L.A. KINGS

^ It seems to me that the white leather part on the upper of the lateral side comes to a curved point at the toe- on the OG's, the white part came to more of a sharp point at the toe.

haven't read any replies aside from after page 3 or 4....

but 23 on the shadows makes me spit on the loveability level of them.

I will cop though in order to trash them to the ground in order to retire my og shadows. ..

13s are :smokin
smokin.gif
Myspace - Boring Ol' Lefty

Quote:
^ It seems to me that the white leather part on the upper of the lateral side comes to a curved point at the toe- on the OG's, the white part came to more of a sharp point at the toe.

good call , wouldn't have really noticed that
TEAM RICK ASTLEY
Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

That box is looking solid.

tek9pnda - Very nice XIII collection, although I would advise you to change the tag placement on your pictures, as I could easily steal them and pass them as my own to attempt a scam...

wow, these look great. How much is retail gonna be? I really dont feel like lookin through the pages.

heat23 posted this but it got locked so ill post it in here since its where it belongs. via air-randy ^^^ lol heat23 my bad i posted it like a minute later lol

Back
Top Bottom