Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

LOVE MY PAIR. NO KEEPING THESE DS BULL.
cd0255f8018201af6928240e205ffd4bec0a0da.pjpg

20c15a878d136485a468556d030e4e50f8f48f7.pjpg

Originally Posted by smoothkicks90

Originally Posted by fvargas2000

i just prefered for someone else to do it for me.
OK, now stay in school.
Ok. I graduated high school in '07.

That's the dumbest and funniest %*!% ever. You just didn't know how to calculate basic math and you probably struggled passing algebra your SeniorYear (HS) that is.

leave this fool alone..hes sad
how bout add 20-30 $ for tax.....enuff said

WWent to FA tonight...and got them to hold my pack...they wont let you pay..but the hold em for ya......? hmmmm makes no sense....anyways..they said that youcouldnt do that untill the wed. before the release...but he did it for me..and said I got the last size 10.......yes....I am gonna show YALL HOW TO ROCKKICKS....yall obviously dont know how!!

Flint
Whos pumped ab the xx3s? I am

Originally Posted by never wear them

LOVE MY PAIR. NO KEEPING THESE DS BULL.
cd0255f8018201af6928240e205ffd4bec0a0da.pjpg

20c15a878d136485a468556d030e4e50f8f48f7.pjpg
IT TOOK ALL THESE PAGES FOR SOMEONE TO POST THIS PIC>>>thats sad yall!!!!!!!!!!

Good looking man...they look soo much better when you can see em in action, rather THAN SEEING THE SAME SHOE OVER AND OVER....

LETS SEE THE 17s

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

OK, now stay in school.

That's the dumbest and funniest %*!% ever. You just didn't know how to calculate basic math and you probably struggled passing algebra your Senior Year (HS) that is.
As stated before. I preffered for someone else to do it. I don't know who you are or what you do. Stop addressing me.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

theres a few pics a few pages back

whats with all these wearing requests lol

Everyone is str8 tired of seeeeeing the same shoe OVER AND OVER....put it on..with your best out fit...AND LETS SEE......cant wait to teach yallsumpin
glasses.gif

i really have no love for these xvii's. not my style. you really think jeans will do the trick.. nope. glue is over used... these are more wide than my oldxvii's. and i agree with all you youngins.. these are going straight to ebay...
9fe35e6e88b48bdc121a692e858b6fd0dc33eee.pjpg

123256f86d8c313a6098fda13f8db9fe613d2fc.pjpg

sorry for the camera pics. hardly do anything to contribute but why not... got these for 290$ cash only lol. you know how the swap meets work...

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

OK, now stay in school.

That's the dumbest and funniest %*!% ever. You just didn't know how to calculate basic math and you probably struggled passing algebra your Senior Year (HS) that is.
As stated before. I preffered for someone else to do it. I don't know who you are or what you do. Stop addressing me.

JK man..
pimp.gif

Does any place sell the 17s by themselves?

Thanks.

Why so much hate on the XVII ... IMO one of the last best shoes to drop . Such a dope looking shoe.

never owned a pair of VI's. so, is it accurate that these carmine VI's from the pack run a bit big? to those who copped already...please help. thanksahead of time.

Yes, they do run big .... size 10.5 looks like a size 12, lol. Shape is 100% off ... midsole looks handpainted like the Deion DT's .... oh well, this iswhat we get.

Back
Top Bottom