Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

Guys Guys relax...my home boy works at a footlocker in a small mall and he says they are getting packs and so is the champs across the mall...my guess is thesewill be like Jordan III "Black Cats" . My friend says they got the same amount of black cats as they got of this pack. He said they are definitelynot as limited as XXIII All-Stars..they didnt get any All-Stars last February. Then again it just might be the case at this mall.

Saw them in person and was let down again, but will pick them up when i get paid and am able to find a pair, Do you guys think they will sell out or be aroundfor about a week?

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Still haven't purchased any packs and I will be passing on these also.
your loss?!?
What is with your avy?
must not have funds for gas or shoes ...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nklebrkr

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

The 6's has alot of hype.....................Have not seen a jordan shoe make this much noise in a long time.
I think the Grape V's was the last biggie...this is HOT!
pimp.gif

I beleive your right and the first and second colorway of the spzikes the cool grey 3 and the aqua 8's

thats it.

The only way I'm gonna be able to get em is if I trade my un-DS Tiffany's for em..but I don't know if its worth it or not..Anyone got any thoughtsas to whether it would be a good trade..I havent even seen the pack in person yet so I'm not sure of the quality..thanks

Originally Posted by casekicks

The only way I'm gonna be able to get em is if I trade my un-DS Tiffany's for em..but I don't know if its worth it or not..Anyone got any thoughts as to whether it would be a good trade..I havent even seen the pack in person yet so I'm not sure of the quality..thanks

who in there right mind would give up this pack for un tiffanys
roll.gif

I was naive about this release, looks pretty hyped one store was selling their packs for 500 already.

Luckily, I got mines in Brooklyn for 350 don't usual cop above retail but had to do it, I'm not going to be in Town on release date.

Dude people are trippin there is nothing worse than paying insane dollars above retail just so you can secure them and then you see homies coppin them at yourlocal footlocker 2 days later. I think there will be enough of these to go around...atleast for the first week.

yeah...seeing the packs above retail already...its going to be crazy to get these things at retail...

not trying to create hype...just being honest...personally, i'd be happy if no one picked them up...be easier for me to get them then...hahaha

is this a joke? or is the hype real? I want these but I mean the 14/9 pack is still in some stores. ah well, I'm still gonna hope that I dont need to campor line up for these

If everything goes as planned i will be purchasing my pack tomorow for $320. The 17s look very nice in person and the 6s you guys already know

I dont know why anybody in NYC would bug about this pack, yall remember the X/XIII pack?.. Im going to the same spot at the same time on sunday and walking outwith them no problem.

Back
Top Bottom