Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

Originally Posted by DuvalDboi

Originally Posted by cquan05

Will be the first CDP I cop
pimp.gif
Co-Sign.
For me, it's the only one that's worth it (so far).

marcus jordan was wearing the VI's at school the other day...they look really good in person. cant wait to get mine.

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

speaking of standing in line... Any jordanheads in las vegas going to be lined up at Nike town in ceasars?

Dude I wish I was waiting in line in Vegas...I've waited for jordans there and its a breeze. You have TVs, Food, an Aquerium, and slot machines all night long. No hassle

Yup. It's always better to line up indoors.

Release weekend will be great for this guy. I pick up my pack Saturday morning and then head to the Indianapolis 500 on Sunday.

So how much do you think these are going to be reselling for? No I'm not a reseller but I plan to get this pack by any means necessary, and I just wouldlike to know how much it might be. I usually don't have problems getting my shoes. But I want to be ready for the worst.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

^^i'm guessing in the $500-$600 range during that 1st few days after RD.
not really, itll be between.. 425 to 500 plus shipping
laugh.gif

can't wait to get these. does anyone know how the VI's fit? true to size? i've never owned a pair of VI's. thanks to anyone/everyone whoresponds.

the resell value will be pretty good after the release should be upwards above 450
alot of people are picking this package up that havnt picked up the others
i think we have already done more preorders on these than the other packs by far

frown.gif
Looks like I'll have to pass this package up, dropped my damn phone in the toilet last night and now gotta drop $250 out of my package money for a newphone.
smh.gif
mad.gif

Well I'll look for them later on in the year, someone save me a 9.5 or 10.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom