Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

THE HOTTEST PACK!!!!! I LOVE THE CARMINE 6's THEYJUST REMIND ME OF THE BULLS SO MUCH..... AND THE 17's ARE FIRE!!!! LOVE THE BLACK SUEDE WITH THE JAZZLASER!!!!!!!!!!20 OUT OF 10
pimp.gif

Eh, as much as I wanted this package, I'll have to pass to cop one of my top 5 grails, the Black/Infrared VI's. Cause IMO, since i'm paying $336with tax for this package, why not use that money on my grails instead.
pimp.gif

But on the real, I hope I don't regret passing this package.

duno if its just me. but seems like last few posts have been attempts at un-hyping the last 30 pages. lol
def will cop these. 1st cdp worth getting.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Everytime I look at it, I get pissed off that the 17s aren't leather.

Same here, but I still like them. I dont love em....but not a bad shoe. I really am going to try to cop 2x. Ill overpay on some legit website to get them early(I wont pay anymore then 360-375), and then take my chances trying to cop at a store. The Modells Sporting Goods near where I am at doesnt get as much trafficas some of the other spots. Ill call them a week in advance in hoping they get this pack....then im good to go. Already took the day off work..
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by kings castle

who can i sucker into buying those XVII

for $100 shipped ill take them!!

who is copping more than one pack? man i wish the 17s were leather and not suede!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by kings castle

who can i sucker into buying those XVII

for $100 shipped ill take them!!

who is copping more than one pack? man i wish the 17s were leather and not suede!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif
same, when i heard the black colorway was going to re-release i was excited since i had balled in my OGs and beat them to death

i remember back in 91 when carmines went down to 29.99 me and my brother picked up 2 pairs each. such a nice shoe. hated by many back then but today them beingso rare, loved by many.

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

i remember back in 91 when carmines went down to 29.99 me and my brother picked up 2 pairs each. such a nice shoe. hated by many back then but today them being so rare, loved by many.

$30? Thats insane.

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

Originally Posted by 916JORDANboy

No one in the Sacramento area get these. I want to make sure i cop a pair. i would say "COPPED!" but there is no way to know if i will get there in time to get a pair. i can't camp out cuz i have school lol
P.S. I will rape ninjas for this pack i'm desperate

shut up you got fake VI's in your avy

SMH
smh.gif

At my school we call those VIs the slow kids
sick.gif

I'm actually looking forward to the XVIIs a bit more than the VIs, but so far this is the pack that I like both shoes evenly.

It just isn't the same without "Nike Air." I hope JB surprises us and keeps them true to the OGs.
I got the picture from someone's ebay auction.
c8426b0342233c5c0d6b4f2456d5e39e1bee7632.pjpg

24536f13357c2bc8c5e90713bae021498e2fa5b2.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom