Pics of Hyperize *Billy Hoyle* added

Originally Posted by guesshooiem

Does anyone know how these feel? They look nice, but I am not going to order them if they aren't that comfortable. Also do they run true in size?
Read back 2 pages dude.

I haven't seen anyone say so yet, (or maybe I missed it) are these up on swoosh? If so, can someone drop me a PM?
nerd.gif

They are up on ndc....tried them on today at the store. I was a bit disappointed with the support. The material behind the swoosh is very odd. I'm not surehow to describe it...Almost like plastic but even thinner. The shoe is incredibly light (lighter than hyperdunks). They are very sleek. Not bulky at all. Theyremind me a lot of the huarache 2k4 esp with the narrowness and fit. I really like the shoe overall but b/c of ankle issues, I need a bit more support.Needless to say I didnt buy them for that reason. I may try them on again b/c they look great, but for now I'll pass.

Js"

copped the hoyle's on Eastbay with 25% Bing Cashback.....plus I got free gold club shipping. 95$ shipped I'LL TAKE IT!

eastbay keeps on changing the ship date on these, now it say's today (22nd).

I think that every day they change the date to that day. I ordered mine on the 17th and it said it was backordered set to ship on the 17th. Iwas like um ok. Then 2 days later i got the back order email saying 2 weeks. But the website said backordered set to ship the 19th. So it looks like thecurrent day is the backorder day for the past week

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I think that every day they change the date to that day. I ordered mine on the 17th and it said it was backordered set to ship on the 17th. I was like um ok. Then 2 days later i got the back order email saying 2 weeks. But the website said backordered set to ship the 19th. So it looks like the current day is the backorder day for the past week
Eastbay is infamous for pushing the backorder date back.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I think that every day they change the date to that day. I ordered mine on the 17th and it said it was backordered set to ship on the 17th. I was like um ok. Then 2 days later i got the back order email saying 2 weeks. But the website said backordered set to ship the 19th. So it looks like the current day is the backorder day for the past week
Eastbay is infamous for pushing the backorder date back.

i never got the email about the 2 week backorder, i guess we just have to play

the waiting game. and nice pics up there by the way, i didn't know they came with

extra laces

I know. I'm curious to see the lace switch on the Sidney Deans, cause the lace switch on the Billy Hoyles is SICK.

BostonThreeParty's.....I tried on the WMCJ. Loved the craziness of the color...just concerned about the support. I asked the employees if they heard anyreviews or if anyone hoop'd in a pair but nobody had. Anybody have any reviews yet?

Js"

I played ball in them today. 1st thing I will say as they are cut big...and do not fit like the hyperdunks. I would cut a 1/2 size back minimum. I wear a 13all day long with Nike's...except for the AF1's I wear 12.5 most of the time. With these I think a 12.5 would fit me better. I will try to get a 12.5tomorrow and see. They are just as light if not lighter than the hyperdunks (but minimal if they are). The sole is sticky as hell. Had plenty of traction evenon a typically dusty surface at the courts I was at. I think the sole doesn't feel as comfortable as the HD's but they still felt nice. The anklesupport feels more like the 2k4's. This was the 1st time playing in them so that is all that I can say for now. The main issue I had is they felt too damnbig...my foot was sliding around in them. I'll let you know once I cut back on the size....

On a side note...the SD colorway looks so sick in person. I like them both and actually preferred the Hoyle's until I took a chance and got the SD'sand was glad I did....nasty!!

Originally Posted by Jersey Sauce

BostonThreeParty's.....I tried on the WMCJ. Loved the craziness of the color...just concerned about the support. I asked the employees if they heard any reviews or if anyone hoop'd in a pair but nobody had. Anybody have any reviews yet?

Js"
What up Jersey?.... have you tried on a pair of huarache 09's yet? and do these feel as good as them?

Back
Top Bottom