Pics from Overseas Dating Sites ... LoL

roll.gif

Have ya tried to truly dissect these pictures and what it is trying to convey to the possible suitor. It's hilarious and sad at the same time.

Like the guns money in pockets with a can of jaguar tell a narrative of man who will protect, provide, and when lit, beat you senseless or even kill you if you cheat or talk out the side of ya mouth.

The women are just happy to have a man who will tolerate there filth and underarm hair and Appreciate the proper squat to flush all the **** out.

Aight, I met up with Svetlana and I think I might've lost my job for this thread :lol:

So I see her and ask her about the pics of people in the tub and on the toilet and she asks me to see them. Now I get a lil nervous cause I don't wanna offend her with the stupidity in here. I start scrolling thru the pics and she flips out about is this what I think her country is, all her people are morons ? She goes on this rant about how in America we got people who act dumb and take pics messing around. She says that's all these are, people joking around. But then I had to go and push further and ask well whats up with taking a pic in a tub of water with a fish ? Then she got irritated, saying this offended her and how she's gonna speak to my supervisor :smh:

She aint even know what a gopnik was :lol:

Pray for me ....

all funny at the workplace until someone gets offended.

You was bold for showing a Russian lady those pics :smh:

Aight, I met up with Svetlana and I think I might've lost my job for this thread :lol:

So I see her and ask her about the pics of people in the tub and on the toilet and she asks me to see them. Now I get a lil nervous cause I don't wanna offend her with the stupidity in here. I start scrolling thru the pics and she flips out about is this what I think her country is, all her people are morons ? She goes on this rant about how in America we got people who act dumb and take pics messing around. She says that's all these are, people joking around. But then I had to go and push further and ask well whats up with taking a pic in a tub of water with a fish ? Then she got irritated, saying this offended her and how she's gonna speak to my supervisor :smh:

She aint even know what a gopnik was :lol:

Pray for me ....

You're some kind of idiot if you didn't see why that would offend her and at work no less. i thought this was your girl or homegirl not a co worker

Good luck putting that place on uour references

Yea I also thought the coworker was friends with OP or something :lol:,I get her outrage if you guys are just acquaintances :lol:

I've known this lady for like 4 years now but on a hi, good morning deal. Never like hung out with her. She went to my supervisor and he fpund it hilarious :lol:

I'm good, just suggested I apologize when she cools off. Wasn't the best move but curiosity is to blame. Now i know :smh:

Theres another russian chick i found out. Someone real cool with her is gonna approach, I'm chillen on that one. Now i got people at work curious :lol:

Kinda stupid she got offended. If it was me in her place I'd just give my opinion and kept it moving.
She actually had the gaul to speak to you supervisor :smh:

If someone walked up with a bunch of black folk looking ghetto fabolous or a bunch wild looking Africans yeah id be giving that fool a side eye you really think she didn't have a right to feel some way actually being Russian?

Dude tried to play her on some " hey look thia how you people get down"

Nah man, this is something you should've only shared with a close Russian friend as a joke :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom