* * *Pickups Post-November 2007* * *

I love Skylines but cant afford the one I want from Japan. They are sick.

so...i've been quiet over the past month or two. that doesn't mean that i haven't been doing it big, though[][].

its mother's day everyday for my mother...so:

...might be back next month with some logans, a gucci belt and a gucci wallet. and a louis for my mom. we'll see.

Classic SBs and New LDRS hat
89q19uf.jpg

bonus pic:

dope fitted. i was supposed to cop a fitted from you before...are any of these still available though? 7 3/8ths? pm me or email me at [email protected]. or i can pm you..

debs 168 - great pickup on the sammies. They are the best jeans, have two pairs myself. Best of luck breakin them in, peace.

Originally Posted by gr0unded

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

My Huaraches came in today also. Pretty nice, decent quality.

SoleAddict34 - how do they fit, man? People are saying that you don't have to size up anymore for these LE's. Is that true?

gr0unded -they fit pretty true to size, just depends on how snug you like the sockliner. Iactually went a half size down to a 9.

like my girl said i got "ayod technologied out" haha.
within the last week. sorry for the big pic.

6ka5lat.jpg

7w8ft51.jpg

picked up this today at bodega, the jerky bag packaging is pretty creative and funny
quality shoe as well

Originally Posted by Frsh2Dth14

Apparently a rep from Nissan said with the performance in that new GT-R, they should be charging $400K for it...I mean the thing is faster than most expensive sports car, so I kind of have to agree with the guy

tired.gif
dammm

Back
Top Bottom