Picked Up My New Ride Last Night...

NICEEEE-fab voice

makes me wanna throw away the 350 smh hopefully 1 day i can save a lil cash for 370 lol

if its stick how is the synchrorev feature

I got rid of the Z32, I will get a TT just to have in a few years

it was my first color choice, I was 50/50 on black or white so it really just came down to the deal...glad I went black though

it looks so much meaner
devil.gif

exactly why i asked
laugh.gif

i woulda went with white

good stuff though.

edit: so wait the deal was on the black one only?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

exactly why i asked
laugh.gif

i woulda went with white

good stuff though.

edit: so wait the deal was on the black one only?
well tech. yeah

I basically decided to wait until April and buy a 2010 model, I had been looking causally since the summer so I saw an e-mail pop through that had the car at$28k down from $31k so I went in and got them to knock it down to $27k

I basically got the car around $2k under invoice

i just did a autotrader search within a 100 miles of my zip code for 09 370z an the lowest that came up was 27995

this thing has no miles at that? is this thing bone stock or something, i knew these were much more expensive.......at least around here obviously.

I was worried that this was going to be another EvoX pickup.
laugh.gif
Good pickup nonetheless
pimp.gif
370s grew on me significantly.

370Z's are tricky

Some dealers won't budge (a lot of them wont even come within $500 of invoice) so you really have to look around, I don't understand it because theeconomy doesn't favor the Z car right now, only sports car pushing units is the Camaro for obvs. reasons

Originally Posted by StillIn729

370Z's are tricky

Some dealers won't budge (a lot of them wont even come within $500 of invoice) so you really have to look around, I don't understand it because the economy doesn't favor the Z car right now, only sports car pushing units is the Camaro for obvs. reasons
ive only seen maybe 1 to 2 370z maximum if i can recall........

im def seein camaros and challengers though, yea you gotta good deal i like the car but i remember folks talking about how much they cost sheesh.

im still baffled he got this car for 27k an within 100 miles basically the northeast these things are 10k more...........35-38k avg

ive def only seen a blue one and a silver one now that i think about it.

The MSRP was just past 31K with extras

it is the base model

I know around here, 370Z's are hard to get discounted that is why I jumped on it

I know this dealer had this car sitting for a few months, I think their dealership just has a hard time pushing the Z, the town favors the Maxima and Altima

I drove to NJ to get it, bout an hour or so, my closest dealer is Conicelli in Conshohocken, PA...they have like 10-11 Z's and don't seem to havetrouble selling them, basically boils down to the need for them to get this car out of their showroom.

key lesson: always wait until you get the deal you want, you WILL get it from one dealer or another (assuming the deal you are looking for isn't asinine )

I hate you
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

But nice pickup homie
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Dont end up racing and crashing...becareful!
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom