Pic requests!!!: Air Jordan OG boxes

does anyone own or have pics of all the OG boxes or cool Jordan boxes you like and want to share. i was born in '91 so i dont remember any of those boxes.  Now that the 3s and 4s are getting special boxes, i was kinda wondering if some of you guys could post pics of the cool boxes you have.

Jordan I came in a Black box with red nike logo

Jordan II came in in the famous silver "wings" box

Jordan 3,5,6 and 7 came in the same style "cement" box featuring a black lid with a red jumpman.

Jordan 4 came in a box just like Jordans 3,5,6 and 7 only difference being the 4s box said "flight" under the jumpman on the lid

Jordans 8-10 came in plain grey box with a black lid featuring a smaller jumpman logo and the word "jordan" in the same font found on the tongue of the Jordan 7.

Jordan 11 was a transitional year and some came in the same box as 8-10 others came in the generic brown/black/red nike box used on most of their shoes at the time.

Jordan 12 all 12s I remember came in the genericbrown/black/red nike box used on most of their shoes at the time. (could be wrong on this one though
nerd.gif
)

Jordan 13 and 14 both of these came in a silver box with a red jumpman on the top.

Jordan 15 was the first pair to come in the "MJ face" box

Jordan 16 also used the same "MJ face" box

Jordan 17s came in the infamous metal briefcase. The case and shoes also came in a plain brown box, surrounding the briefcase for protection.

I dont know about the 18-21 but the 22s came in that big bloated spaceship looking box and the 23s came in the simple embossed black box with a white circle with a black jumpman and a slot under the lid for the CD they came with.

Man, those OG's are sick
pimp.gif
.Who gives a crap about the boxes, look at those OG's LOL

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Jordan 3,5,6 and 7 came in the same style "cement" box featuring a black lid with a red jumpman.

Jordan 4 came in a box just like Jordans 3,5,6 and 7 only difference being the 4s box said "flight" under the jumpman on the lid

Jordans 8-10 came in plain grey box with a black lid featuring a smaller jumpman logo and the word "jordan" in the same font found on the tongue of the Jordan 7.

Jordan 11 was a transitional year and some came in the same box as 8-10 others came in the generic brown/black/red nike box used on most of their shoes at the time.

Jordan 12 all 12s I remember came in the genericbrown/black/red nike box used on most of their shoes at the time. (could be wrong on this one though
nerd.gif
)

Jordan 13 and 14 both of these came in a silver box with a red jumpman on the top.

Jordan 17s came in the infamous metal briefcase. The case and shoes also came in a plain brown box, surrounding the briefcase for protection.

I dont know about the 18-21 but the 22s came in that big bloated spaceship looking box and the 23s came in the simple embossed black box with a white circle with a black jumpman and a slot under the lid for the CD they came with.

Good reply.To complete ur list, all air jordans since the Aj 17 received unique designed boxes.Aj 18 with a grey black box with chrome tissue18 on it opening by pulling out like the Lebrons 2s and came with a manual plustowel. The black/royala even had a brush for the suede upper.Aj 19 came with a black/grey box which uFold apart and having the XIX cut out asLettering. Shoes are delivered in Net sportsbags.Aj 20 came with a folded cover with Printed items and the silver bars likeOn the heel of the shoes. Also, the boxLid had velcro. Even the inside hadPrinted items reflecting the laseredItems on the shoes. Came with a discCard with all 20 air jordans.AJ 21 came in an almost cube shapedbox, as they stood up. Outside you seeThe DNA strang design overall in black.Aj 22 came in a box shaped like theMcRib box from.Mc Donalds
smile.gif
The angled shape is inspired by theStealth airframe if the f-22 raptorAs the Aj 22 is designed after that jet.AJ 23 Dont remember anymore.AJ 2009 came in a box similar likeThe Aj 22 but having the diamondshapes.Aj 2010 dont remember anymoreAJ 2011 came in a flat but wideWhite box.

I own a couple of the OG Boxes, I kinda feel it's a huge plus to the shoes.

OG white/Infra 6, and '94 White Cement 3's. I like them sticking out of the collection.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

nerd.gif
)

Very informational ^^^

jordan_xviii_setup.jpg

The XVIII came in a Pull out box with a book, towel and a suede brush(in the suede version)s

jordan_xix1.jpg

The XIXs came with a box that folded out with the shoes came in net bags.

The XXs came in a squre box that closed with Velcro and had

air-jordan-xx-20-original-colorway-og-size-12-used-75cec.jpg

Sneaker bags like the XXs and a circular card with a statement from MJs dad I think. 

The XX1 came in a big box with a card

air-jordan-xx2-box-main.JPG

The Air Jordan came in a box to represent the Fighter Jet it was designed after

air-jordan-xx3-box-main.jpg

The XX3s came in a simple black/white box with a 23 on top. The Design of the box lid is the same as the MJ pattern on the XX3s.

aj2009_box-1.jpg

The Air Jordan 2009 came in these weird thing. There is a quote on the inside of the lid.

air-jordan-2010-packaging-07-570x427.jpg

The Air Jordan 2010 came in a environmentally friendly box made of recycled paper.

air-jordan-2011-box.jpeg

The Air Jordan 2011 came in a simple white box with 2 sets of soles in bags and a towel. The box had a compartment for the soles

air-jordan-2012-year-of-the-dragon-packaging-1.jpg

The Air Jordan 2012 came in a three story box. One for the booties, Shoes and soles. 

Back
Top Bottom