Pic Request: Close up of Concord XIs

i think thats real tight that you want to wear the concords and i read somehwere that mike wanted them to be muliti-purpose ie tuxedo wear.....congrats on thewed

Originally Posted by aphexacid

whats this? a google search reveals...............

winc05.jpg
looks so tacky, get some dress shoes

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

I just dont see how you dont know what a SIMPLE color is, you cant click a picture, save it then zoom in? Its a black and white shoe lol. The purple on the shoe cant really be seen either. Unless you're one of those people who claim there is more than one color of black, its pretty much common sense...The jumpman on the tongue is about 2 centimeters big and will be covered by your dress pants, hopefully, unless you're flooding. And you can't see the bottoms unless you're getting married upside down...so whats so hard about it?

BUT here you go anyway
theres the pics you need op

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by tizoni

yup so then op got the help he wanted...so lock it up! right nikeAirCobra????
laugh.gif
wrong.

read the rules about saying "lock it up"

you should apply to be a niketalk mod. seems like you'd be a good fit. always butting in like they do.

Originally Posted by theblprnt

laugh.gif
wrong.

you should apply to be a niketalk mod. seems like you'd be a good fit. always butting in like they do.
Is it my fault you never read the rules?

Is it my fault you don't know where certain topics go?

Is it my fault your Jordan 11/seaglow thread got moved to its rightful place because you don't seem to know where it was supposed to be posted?

You seem to not like my opinion, there's an ignore feature for that, I suggest you use it.

I'm not butting in, I'm trying to help bring this forum back up, don't like it, I;m so sorry.

Honestly it's a horrible idea. Look at the pic above. The slacks are way to baggy and the way the leg ends looks very sloppy. If you want to wear sneakersto your wedding there's about 100 better choices, than Air Jordan XI. You can go with Air Jordan I (e.g.: black patents from few years back, or the recentall black joints). I think some simple Chuck Taylors, Jack Purcells, Vans, Nike Blazers or more of a high end like Common Projects or recent Jordan CampusChukka etc. would serve the purpose well. It would make you look better and I'm sure your fiancee would appreciate it more. Well just my two cents RecentlyEverlast (from House of Pain, or Mr. White) wore Air Jordan III black cement to his wedding. As much as I love the shoes it look wack and tacky. Only low tech,basic looking sneakers work with more formal attire.

Paix
c.

wearing DMP Concords
I really don't want to nitpick, but Im going to anyway.

There's no such thing as DMP concords. the 1995 and 2000 XIs are wht/blk-DARK CONCORD which is a shade of PURPLE.

the DMP XI is wht/blk-METALLIC GOLD, no purple, therefore they cannot be concords.

to the OP, if you really want to wear XIs, I think you'd be better off with 2001 Columbia's, they dont have the blue soles and your pants will hide thejumpman.

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

I thought the Concords would look good with a tux...
w02i38.jpg

roll.gif

as for the topic of the thread, me personally Id just wear dress shoes, I mean I love jordans but I wouldn't wear em to my wedding, that reminds me ofTurtle from Entourage, wearing sneakers with suits lol

seriously, op you have no right to call anyone in here immature if you're rocking sneakers to your own wedding. but do you man, it's yourwedding/memories, not mine.

blah!

Originally Posted by smcrock14

Wow, I can definitely tell theres a lot of grown ups on this thread....but it just looks like a lot of immature people too irrelevant for society who love to crack jokes....

dudes who chimed in something relevant...thanks...

to the people who didn't, yall just mad your life partner is a a bottle of lotion and a magazine cover.....
smh.gif

Thanks for the tip, but I don't like dress shoes....they're tacky and uncomfortable.....forgive me for wanting to actually keep my shoes on past my wedding ceremony.....

I know what the concords look like from a distance...they're white/black......thank you captain obvious!! what I don't know about and wanted to see was the color of the jumpman on the tongue (the exact color of blue/bluish purple (whatever it is)...and the exact color of the sole.....but that's just a little too much to ask....Im not good with google....tried it and didn't get a lot......I'd expect these kinds of replies from ISS members....just unfortunate if you ask me....

I thought NT was gonna be cool about this, give me a big ups for gettin married and help a dude out....Guess that's too much to think about when thinkin about the kind of people who actually contribute to this forum......

smh.gif
IF YOU DONT CARE OR DONT HAVE ANYTHING POSITIVE TO SAY....DONT POST....DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MINE!!
You'd be lying if you said that wasnt true when you were in your teen years.

Originally Posted by theblprnt

laugh.gif
wrong.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

dude always wants to start beef, but once he gets too much heat, he wants to end it
dont start something u cant finish
if u cant take the heat, get your butt out the kitchen

Back
Top Bottom