Pic of Dr Dre from Sept 2010

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Not hating on you muscle head dudes...but I really dont see the point of being THAT big unless you're in the NFL or you do body building shows... seems like its difficult living a normal life while being huge like that
laugh.gif

i actually agree

if you ever been in the stay in shape thread i use to have beef with ICEMAN over this same topic

i mean if you wanna juice an be that big you better be gettin a pro card or gettin paid off that lifestyle.
Eh, I can't agree with this. People just lift because it feels good. They don't need to compete or get paid, they just want to see results.

Not hating on you muscle head dudes...but I really dont see the point of being THAT big unless you're in the NFL or you do body building shows... seems like its difficult living a normal life while being huge like that
laugh.gif

i actually agree

if you ever been in the stay in shape thread i use to have beef with ICEMAN over this same topic

i mean if you wanna juice an be that big you better be gettin a pro card or gettin paid off that lifestyle.
Eh, I can't agree with this. People just lift because it feels good. They don't need to compete or get paid, they just want to see results.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

laugh.gif

i actually agree

thats stupid

i go to the gym everyday

i mean when you involve juice like our ol friend iceman

at that point its more than just going to the gym when you put a chemical in your body. its a lifestyle. an you either be going for a pro card, make money/sponsored.

laugh.gif

i actually agree

thats stupid

i go to the gym everyday

i mean when you involve juice like our ol friend iceman

at that point its more than just going to the gym when you put a chemical in your body. its a lifestyle. an you either be going for a pro card, make money/sponsored.

laugh.gif

i actually agree

Ok, people lose weight to see results...but you dont see everyone walking around looking like skin and bones... There has to be a limit to  being "fit" to ensure quality of life.

laugh.gif

i actually agree

Ok, people lose weight to see results...but you dont see everyone walking around looking like skin and bones... There has to be a limit to  being "fit" to ensure quality of life.

He lookin at Jay like "Grrr, I'll eat your faceeeee"

Who wants to see This Barry McGwire lookin #+# on stage rapping.
laugh.gif

Detox ain't never coming out.

He lookin at Jay like "Grrr, I'll eat your faceeeee"

Who wants to see This Barry McGwire lookin #+# on stage rapping.
laugh.gif

Detox ain't never coming out.

laugh.gif

i actually agree

I don't even know where to begin.
indifferent.gif

1. Skin and bones is physically unhealthy, getting muscular is not. As a matter of fact, it's the opposite. I don't know how you got that confused.
2. How the hell can you judge another person's quality of life based off a picture of their chest and biceps. And your quality of life is the measuring stick right? Really man, you can't be this dense. That's a pretty dumb statement and we're try to avoid making dumb statements around NT.

People lift weights because it feels good man. It's really that simple. Bodybuilding is a culture, and if you're on the outside looking in then you'll never understand.

...and before you even say it, I'm not mad. Just trying to give you an explanation on why I think your post is ignorant, in the purest form of the word.

laugh.gif

i actually agree

I don't even know where to begin.
indifferent.gif

1. Skin and bones is physically unhealthy, getting muscular is not. As a matter of fact, it's the opposite. I don't know how you got that confused.
2. How the hell can you judge another person's quality of life based off a picture of their chest and biceps. And your quality of life is the measuring stick right? Really man, you can't be this dense. That's a pretty dumb statement and we're try to avoid making dumb statements around NT.

People lift weights because it feels good man. It's really that simple. Bodybuilding is a culture, and if you're on the outside looking in then you'll never understand.

...and before you even say it, I'm not mad. Just trying to give you an explanation on why I think your post is ignorant, in the purest form of the word.

i can't front, it's hard not to get a little obsessive compulsive once you start seeing the results of exercising. if i had the time and money, i'd be in the gym 5x a week, too.

i can't front, it's hard not to get a little obsessive compulsive once you start seeing the results of exercising. if i had the time and money, i'd be in the gym 5x a week, too.

He is a product of BodyBuilder Stan McQuay. He was being trained for some time by Stan.
I think they had a falling out and no longer train together

Back
Top Bottom