Pic of Dr Dre from Sept 2010

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

multi millionaire =

perfect trainer
perfect chefs
personal gym

after killing himself in the gym he probably rest by relaxing in his $25mil house and never lifting a finger

its very do-able in his situation

laugh.gif
  Ignorance.
Durden, weren't you the one getting on me about roids in the fitness thread on here.... I was responding to some idiot on there saying that anybody can achieve any physique with roids... you seem to be singing the same song at the time. So you still think that roids will overcome genetics and embryology?

Originally Posted by likethematrix

man dont change your life off 2 regular broads. thykerjobs looks cool dont get me wrong, but they dont speak for the masses.
most chicks want a guy with muscles.
and if they dont, they've been beaten by one so they damaged anyways

Hands down some of the stupidest %*%* I have read in awhile
roll.gif

Originally Posted by likethematrix

man dont change your life off 2 regular broads. thykerjobs looks cool dont get me wrong, but they dont speak for the masses.
most chicks want a guy with muscles.
and if they dont, they've been beaten by one so they damaged anyways

Hands down some of the stupidest %*%* I have read in awhile
roll.gif

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by Xavier

nah chicks dig dudes with muscles my ex loved that stuff diff chicks have diff preferences but i dont want to be that big i try to run and lift some people just go to the gym and lift.
i ran out of breath in my head reading that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

I haven't seen a run-on sentence since 3rd grade.

StaXX wrote:

nah chicks dig dudes with muscles my ex loved that stuff diff chicks have diff preferences but i dont want to be that big i try to run and lift some people just go to the gym and lift.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Impossible. You have over 6,000 posts on NT.
Most NTers think 'grammar' is a type of cracker you give to toddlers, and a necessity for making s'mores.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Impossible. You have over 6,000 posts on NT.
Most NTers think 'grammar' is a type of cracker you give to toddlers, and a necessity for making s'mores.

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol it was late. F*** my kindergarten teacher.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol it was late. F*** my kindergarten teacher.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

multi millionaire =

perfect trainer
perfect chefs
personal gym

after killing himself in the gym he probably rest by relaxing in his $25mil house and never lifting a finger

laugh.gif
  Ignorance.
Durden, weren't you the one getting on me about roids in the fitness thread on here.... I was responding to some idiot on there saying that anybody can achieve any physique with roids... you seem to be singing the same song at the time. So you still think that roids will overcome genetics and embryology?
Huh?

Ive never said that anyone can achieve any physique with roids.

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

multi millionaire =

perfect trainer
perfect chefs
personal gym

laugh.gif
  Ignorance.
Huh?

Ive never said that anyone can achieve any physique with roids.

Audi/L2L try and lure IICEMAN in this thread please..it will be good to hear him clear this up and say Dre is on roids ppl who kno nothing about fitness SMH you think this guy looks like Roelly Winklaar and only taking Whey Protein?

Audi/L2L try and lure IICEMAN in this thread please..it will be good to hear him clear this up and say Dre is on roids ppl who kno nothing about fitness SMH you think this guy looks like Roelly Winklaar and only taking Whey Protein?

Back
Top Bottom