Pic of Dr Dre from Sept 2010

Originally Posted by firenzek16

You can achieve that size in like 6-8 months with hard work and dedication. Not easy though.

I can't stand when people automatically make the presumption that someone who is ripped used "juice" to achieve their results.

Word. The people complaining cause they don't work hard enough or don't have the urban genetics to be the creature that we are

You can achieve that size in like 6-8 months with hard work and dedication. Not easy though.

I can't stand when people automatically make the presumption that someone who is ripped used "juice" to achieve their results.

Word. The people complaining cause they don't work hard enough or don't have the urban genetics to be the creature that we are

Some people say, what's the point of getting that big if he doesn't play sports....

I'm sure hen you become a gym rat, and you're addicted to it, you set new goals to reach.
It's never ending cycle.

Some people say, what's the point of getting that big if he doesn't play sports....

I'm sure hen you become a gym rat, and you're addicted to it, you set new goals to reach.
It's never ending cycle.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
If that's achievable in 6-8 months than I and everyone else I know must be doing something very wrong. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
If that's achievable in 6-8 months than I and everyone else I know must be doing something very wrong. 

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

One PIC and dudes know for sure he's juicing? Come on now!

I know right. They on something like a mug mug shun. Like these guys making juicing comments know nothing about the human body.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

One PIC and dudes know for sure he's juicing? Come on now!

I know right. They on something like a mug mug shun. Like these guys making juicing comments know nothing about the human body.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
my god....

*(&@#$()#&#)$*(#$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
my god....

*(&@#$()#&#)$*(#$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Em brought him out @ the Yankee Stadium concert I didn't know who he was.

Then when I realized I was like,
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom