PHX SUNS @ Pacers Tuesday 12/4

The road trip continues with a trip to Indiana to face the Pacers. PHX should have no problem with this slow, crappy typical East team.

I'm going to be courtside at this game.

Last year in the Fieldhouse, we pulled out a win. Hopefully we can follow it up with a big win tonight.

Pacer are a mystery to me. Some night's I've seen them run squads off the court, some night struggle to score.
We have set the tone with good rebounding and getting Marion and Amare some dunks early. Excited to see some uptempo ball tonight.

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

The road trip continues with a trip to Indiana to face the Pacers. PHX should have no problem with this slow, crappy typical East team.
Slow? far from it. Crappy, ya pretty much.
The Pacers offense is quick, they like to put up as many shots possible. Ala your Scums. Jk i just had to do that .
Now them being crappy is another story.
laugh.gif

This should be an easy win.

We've already met our quota this year on losing to bad teams so we should be taking care of biz from here on.

Bring on the Spurs and Mavs already.

damn they just finish tearin my knicks up here in nyc ya next.... watch amare he is getting back to 100%

Originally Posted by Japs24

laugh.gif
@ the nash avy ... priceless..
roll.gif
I've seen it before, but I haven't seen the ending asis shown on the avy where he appears to calmly walk away after he does it.
laugh.gif

How this game was close I have no idea.
We had no business blowing a big lead to that garbage team.
Oh well...we got the W.
On to Toronto to shut all those CHEA people up.

^ yes u can.....just not dslr sized cameras......pocket size ones are fine

and those are awesome seats. i'd have to pay a few thousand to get that low at a laker game :/

presequel wrote:
^ yes u can.....just not dslr sized cameras......pocket size ones are fine

and those are awesome seats. i'd have to pay a few thousand to get that low at a laker game :/
Thanks because i went to a Celine Dion
laugh.gif
concert in Vegasbefore and they did not allow cameras, so i didnt want to bring it to my next game for nothing.

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

Looks like you had some nice seats!
well, i always told myself that when i finally go to a game, i was going to do it right. but i sat in "Douche bag Land." most of the peoplein the first few rows get to the game late, get up every 5 minutes, pay no attention whatsoever to the game, and leave early. this one dude kept yelling"hey Raja, your shoe's untied!" and laughing like it was funny. since i don't really have an NBA team i just want to see some great players,so it was cool seeing Nash, Marion, Hill
sick.gif
, Stat, and JermaineO'neal. it kinda gave me a new perspective on the NBA. it was cool hearing the players talk and whatnot. Raja Bell was standing close by after a timeoutand said to Marion "man, i'm effin tired." Dunleavy
sick.gif
canball at times.

as far as the people circled in the pic below...the girl was fine and had a HUGE rock on her finger, she may have been a Pacers player wife or something, shewas cheering for them and Marion came over and gave her a hug and they talked for a few minutes. the dude had a big ring on his finger, maybe he plays for theColts and it was a Super Bowl ring, i don't know, but i didn't recognize who he was.

I wish I brought a camera to the game, and definitely was kicking myself afterwards. Here's the only picture I took from my phone.

amare.jpg

Back
Top Bottom