PHX SUNS @ GS WARRIORS 11/26

eek.gif
a Bastich sighting

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Paul Is 0n NT

We had a good thing going with you big dummy making the Warriors game threads. 4-1 in those games. The rest of us (me included) are winless... 0-5
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

With that said... GO WARRIORS!!!

word, YBD is good luck

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

i love when the suns play the warriors away... it always reminds me of Amares dunks on FOYLE.. i guarentee theyll be another one tomorrow night. Should be anexciting game, we always struggle against the warriors and with sjackson back it makes them stronger... go SUNS!

EDIT: I forgot jason richardson left.. .should be a blowout jk..

monta ellis is always good against us... suns need to find a way to trade him for barbosa!!
pimp.gif

damn we have a losign record so im gonna go ahead and jump off the bandwagon. maybe i'll buy some jazz or bobcats warmups. If we make the playoffs i'llbe back tho!

Just as long you guys link up a stream to the game tomorrow night, it's ok! We have to celebrate..The W's went 4-1 on their east coast road trip andthe Niners! Niners Won!!!

Originally Posted by 27th4theHood

damn we have a losign record so im gonna go ahead and jump off the bandwagon. maybe i'll buy some jazz or bobcats warmups. If we make the playoffs i'll be back tho!

This copying people is real corny IMO.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by 27th4theHood

damn we have a losign record so im gonna go ahead and jump off the bandwagon. maybe i'll buy some jazz or bobcats warmups. If we make the playoffs i'll be back tho!

This copying people is real corny IMO.
eyes.gif

Is it now.......
pimp.gif

cold attack
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i know Amare def got Foyle real good that one time, but don't forget biedrinsdunked over both nash and amare
pimp.gif

I don't hate the Warriors. They're insignificant in my book. They just suck. They're a collection of NBDL talent that got lucky and won a playoff series last year.
Stop it.

Originally Posted by daprescription

laugh.gif
smh.gif
like I'd use a wack avy like that. Crappers fans think they can talk now?

Well u dont ahve the one Nbadotcom uses
nerd.gif

and this is his sig but it got cut off so are u guys talking?

and u guys are just as unsuccessful as us the last 10 years so how are u gonna talk?

I don't like this game for some reason for the Suns. We been on a long winning streak and you have to lose sometimes. I hope they can steal this onethough.

I hope coach keeps in mind that Banks plays B Diddy pretty well.

How did the W's get lucky in the playoffs when they simply outplayed Dallas the past two season combining for a record of 6-1? Please. The W's are alegit team. It'll be a good game. Don't forget Monta dunking on Barbosa too. haha.

but don't forget biedrins dunked over both nash and amare
pimp.gif

awww man i was hoping you guys forgot about that... haha but that was a weak dunk compared to amares. body to body contact is aposterization!!!
tongue.gif

I hope Amare doesn't take that personal and commit stupid offensive fouls on Biedrins. With that said, I can't wait until the game.

Back
Top Bottom