PHX SUNS @ GS WARRIORS 11/26

Originally Posted by offbad

does anyone know how to make the stream larger or full screen at all?
If you're watching on sopcast just right-click the video and select full screen or click on the magnify glass button if you don't wantfullscreen.
The quality is really bad so you might have to watch from a distance

Reppin' the Suns right here.

No D tonight, nothin new. Hopefully we come out in the second half with the same ball movement and we can pick up a few stops going down the stretch. Idon't see us losing a game where a team is trying to outscore us, but hey, the W's have an extremely potent offense and certainly if we don't tryto contain them at all, they're more than capable.

I'm not disappointed by any means. Some of the W's fans on this board get so damn excited over the smallest things (or is it just everyone beingexcited over spoiling zodoggs night?). Regardless, I can't help but laugh. Lets go suns.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

If you're watching on sopcast just right-click the video and select full screen or click on the magnify glass button if you don't want fullscreen.

yah thanks.. i got it for tvants.. but is anyone else getting this staticky background noise?

It's all fun and laughs man. It's a regular season game, I don't think we gettin' serious about being hella good and %$+!. lol

Originally Posted by you big dummy

If you're watching on sopcast just right-click the video and select full screen or click on the magnify glass button if you don't want fullscreen.

yah thanks.. i got it for tvants.. but is anyone else getting this staticky background noise?

nope, just that weird noise they call mandarin...

by the way...i'm chinese

laugh.gif
at the dude yelling "MVP"

all western teams playing like trash tonight, jazz lost to knicks, hornets lost to minnesota, mavs lost to washington, sacramento beating san antonio by doubledigits

with 5 mins and the pace they are capable of playing at, it's def. not over...

...monta is unconcious...

Nashty Nash time, lets see how well the Warriors do holding back the Suns, GOOD LUCK GUYS! EDIT: Monta is freaky, but dude was pushin it saying he wasjordan-esque. Regardless, this Monta run is
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif