Photo of Illegal immigrants eating out of deer feeder

for some reason when i saw this pic i thought of the end of kanye's song lost in the world "who will survive in america"
laugh.gif

for some reason when i saw this pic i thought of the end of kanye's song lost in the world "who will survive in america"
laugh.gif

Damn straight cross fire in this joint.
Goin at Africans
Thai Food
Making jokes about club sandwiches like those dudes gotta be eating deer food.

Can't say I am surprised tho. *shrugs*

Damn straight cross fire in this joint.
Goin at Africans
Thai Food
Making jokes about club sandwiches like those dudes gotta be eating deer food.

Can't say I am surprised tho. *shrugs*

OP must be a deer. He has an elaborate plot to gain support against immigration reform so that people will stop eating his food. Oh deer lord.

OP must be a deer. He has an elaborate plot to gain support against immigration reform so that people will stop eating his food. Oh deer lord.

Very sad, indeed. America's immigration policy is made up of patches of laws that have not been updated since the 1970's. Instead of funding the border, we should fund border city economies. Surely, a higher standard of living in these border cities would stop the flow of illegal immigrants. 

Very sad, indeed. America's immigration policy is made up of patches of laws that have not been updated since the 1970's. Instead of funding the border, we should fund border city economies. Surely, a higher standard of living in these border cities would stop the flow of illegal immigrants. 

Originally Posted by Jsmilez

This sooo much

Back
Top Bottom