Philllies fans climbs traffic light and see what happens next...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kidjustice19

good aim...

seriously,
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I like how it spin after it hit his dome. That dude's voice is mad annoying though....OooOOOOOOOoooOOOOOh... like hes having an organism:smh:

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

good aim...

seriously,
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I like how it spin after it hit his dome. That dude's voice is mad annoying though....OooOOOOOOOoooOOOOOh... like hes having an organism
smh.gif

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]

Organism \Or"gan*ism\, n. [Cf. F. organisme.]

1. Organic structure; organization. ``The advantageous organism of the eye.'' --Grew.

2. (Biol.) An organized being; a living body, either vegetable or animal, compozed of different organs or parts with functions which are separate, but mutually dependent, and essential to the life of the individual.

Note: Some of the lower forms of life are so simple in structure as to be without organs, but are still called organisms, since they have different parts analogous in functions to the organs of higher plants and animals.

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]

Orgasm \Or"gasm\, n. [F. orgasme; cf. Gr. ? a kneading, softening, prob. confused with ? to swell, espicially with lust; to feel an ardent desire.]

(Physiol.) Eager or immoderate excitement or action; the state of turgescence of any organ; erethism; esp., the height of venereal excitement in sexual intercourse.

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

good aim...

seriously,
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I like how it spin after it hit his dome. That dude's voice is mad annoying though....OooOOOOOOOoooOOOOOh... like hes having an organism:{
i usually dont play the english teacher role but wow
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom