Philippine College Basketball Updates VOL: 2013

^ same here. if only I could also skip classes.
smile.gif
)

^ Lol. I discourage skipping classes for a UAAP game. I remember back then I skipped Philosophy class just to catch the Ateneo-La Salle game. We won, but I failed my Philo final oral exam because I missed the topic discussed that day.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

^ Lol. I discourage skipping classes for a UAAP game. I remember back then I skipped Philosophy class just to catch the Ateneo-La Salle game. We won, but I failed my Philo final oral exam because I missed the topic discussed that day.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by squall325

^ don't worry. I'm a professional slacker.
smile.gif
)
(I'm even in my economics class right now)
Good job! But seriously... pay attention to class!
laugh.gif

If I remember correctly, around 3 years ago, I watched another Ateneo-La Salle game same day as my Accounting Long Exam at 6pm... and the game was at 4pm. Studied for the exam for 1-4pm in my Upper B seat in Araneta. We got eliminated from Final 4 contention and I just barely made it to the exam with minutes to spare. Good times.
laugh.gif

smile.gif
)
laugh.gif

If I remember correctly, around 3 years ago, I watched another Ateneo-La Salle game same day as my Accounting Long Exam at 6pm... and the game was at 4pm. Studied for the exam for 1-4pm in my Upper B seat in Araneta. We got eliminated from Final 4 contention and I just barely made it to the exam with minutes to spare. Good times.
laugh.gif

Dear DLSU Alumni,

PLEASE for the love of God bring back coach franz pumaren, his brother sucks!

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

1998-2001 DLSU Basketball Team

Dear DLSU Alumni,

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

smile.gif
)
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
The feeling of pressure and stress is so good kase. Oh well, its my last year. senior mode (alam mo na siguro yun).
smile.gif
)

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

smile.gif
)
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
The feeling of pressure and stress is so good kase. Oh well, its my last year. senior mode (alam mo na siguro yun).
smile.gif
)

Originally Posted by southbeats

Dear DLSU Alumni,

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

That's the only reason because he is still a Pumaren.
smile.gif

Anyway Letran Knights will shoot for 4th straight victory against last year runner up SSC-r Stags. 

Originally Posted by southbeats

Dear DLSU Alumni,

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

That's the only reason because he is still a Pumaren.
smile.gif

Anyway Letran Knights will shoot for 4th straight victory against last year runner up SSC-r Stags. 

Georgia Tech must be happy Ray Ray Parks didn't push through with his commitment. No way Parks gets competitive minutes in the ACC.

Anyway, Ateneo obliterates 'title contender' NU. Parks scores 20 with more than half of them coming in garbage time.
laugh.gif

Georgia Tech must be happy Ray Ray Parks didn't push through with his commitment. No way Parks gets competitive minutes in the ACC.

Anyway, Ateneo obliterates 'title contender' NU. Parks scores 20 with more than half of them coming in garbage time.
laugh.gif

Man, the rest of his team sucks. It's like they just disappeared. Dude was pretty much double and triple teamed the whole game.
30t6p3b.gif

That move in the first quarter though.
sick.gif

Man, the rest of his team sucks. It's like they just disappeared. Dude was pretty much double and triple teamed the whole game.
30t6p3b.gif

That move in the first quarter though.
sick.gif

Yup, he's only eligible for two playing years since he redshirted last year when he transfered to the Ateneo.

Yup, he's only eligible for two playing years since he redshirted last year when he transfered to the Ateneo.

Back
Top Bottom