*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

IMO 

agholor had great positioning dude just didnt even try let alone jump up for the damn ball. What garbage 

IMO 

agholor had great positioning dude just didnt even try let alone jump up for the damn ball. What garbage 

Considering ertz got called for offensive pass interference along with there being other 'ticky tack' calls during the course of the game a valid argument could be made that PI should have been called

Then you remember they would have had to call something on the lions

absolutely i agree with that 

but question we had 1min + with no TO correct ? ( dont know the exact time) but why did we go deep on the first play. We needed a FG, maybe go short first play then go deep. Feel like we coulda executed that drive a bit better and not rush it like that

absolutely i agree with that 

but question we had 1min + with no TO correct ? ( dont know the exact time) but why did we go deep on the first play. We needed a FG, maybe go short first play then go deep. Feel like we coulda executed that drive a bit better and not rush it like that
The coaching staff trusts Wentz, the play calling has been A1 for the most, if Nelson adjusts and catches the ball, we milk the clock, kick a short fg, and its a great call.

Why because maybe he saw his WR in single coverage and gave him a shot..

Defense was probably set up for short passes since we needed like 40-50 yards to get into decent field goal range

Think of our L vs the cards

Last edited:
Man I feel like we rushed it a bit , a minute and some change & we went to the most unreliable receiver on the team .

Agholor is the Eagles version of Nerlens. Good at one thing and terrible at everything else

Kendricks and a 3rd to Arizona for Deone Bucannon. Gives us another outside lb who can cover and Arizona can probably do something with Kendricks bum ahh

Nobody wants that bum and no way Zona would do that

Idk I assume a 3rd is enough for Bucannon and Kendricks is a throw in

Man I feel like we rushed it a bit , a minute and some change & we went to the most unreliable receiver on the team .

Earlier in the game Agholor completely mossed some dude on the Lions..

He ain't my favorite receiver at all but dude isn't as bad as y'all make him seem. He's made some crazy catches this season . No way in hell I put him in with the likes of Riley cooper and Miles Austin

Huff would like a word..

And going to mathews was the more egregious error considering his less than 4 yards per carry average on the year (3.8 yesterday).. when you have barner and smallwood getting what they get per

Hell sproles was actually running well yesterday

Agholor looks like a 5th round pick out there, starting to think his ceiling is a 3rd-4th wide receiver

Agholor looks like a 5th round pick out there, starting to think his ceiling is a 3rd-4th wide receiver

That's what he is.. we get a no.1 guy the rest falls into place

Problem is our main guys all congest everything

Jmatt could be a solid 2.. we'll see what exactly DGB is

Very at the very least need a burner.. preferably a solid, dependable, 8-10 catch a game no.1 guy

Agholor lke huff should be playing special teams if he wants to continue to be on the roster

Last edited:
Focus on the positive and where we can go in the near future..

Unloaded the bad deals.. used maxwell and kiko to move up which put us in a position to get wentz

Got more for bradford than we gave up

Also strong team leaders like jenkins and barwin were brought in (along with hicks, bennie and beau).. even sproles

We needed some house cleaning.. now we have specific needs, but we have things on our roster somewhat figured

Last edited:
Maclin is only guy we could really really use right now.. and with cap going up his contract aint that bad

But supposedly he was set to sign and then backed out last min and went with KC

But we got moves to make.. got the important young guys signed.. and we see where the team is going

I am not even mad about losing because it wasn't one of those Chip losses were they were never in the game

this team has an "it" factor to it and Carson is the real deal, couple bad bounces ended in a loss but they outplayed the Lions the entire 2nd half which showed me the kind of team they are

Refs piss me off

Mathews easily getting most carries and so many snaps.. smallwood and barner getting zero carries, especially smallwood.. those things piss me off

And kendricks getting so many snaps

Just thinking about the game again (watched it while working at the Dolphins game yesterday and they're def in a worse situation than us with Chip lol ), and I think we should just run a 4-2-5 on defense 

Barwin-Cox-Bennie-Graham

Bradham-Hicks

Mills-Jenkins-McLeod-Carroll with Watkins as the nickel

and rotate the D line. Brooks is terrible, McKelvin is terrible, Kendricks went from stud to bum (unless he's rushing the passer) 

I'm sold on Wentz being the QB for the next 15 years.

As much as I love 1 T as a player (even in SD), he needs to take a backseat to Smallwood and Barner

Agholor frustrates me too much. Kneegrow has the potential but his head isnt all the way there

Even with the zebras against us, I still like us to win the division of the Cowgirls

Ideally we go into next season with smallwood, barner and rookie

Or smallwood, barner, mccaffrey and rookie

But that is dependent upon smallwood and barner showing they can take over the roles of sproles and mathews.. they've already shown they are better than mathew's at his role

And i assume mathews wont be out there on special teams like a 4th string RB should be

Last edited:
Agholor was like the 3rd option on that INT. You hope Wentz just throws that away next time.

I'm over agholor at this point, not completely giving up on him but he's clearly not going to be the game changer you'd hope for from a 20th overall pick.

If dude demonstrates he can return punts and/or kicks, then as hopefully a 4th WR he aint bad

Back
Top Bottom