*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

giphy.gif

JMATT already said Doug is more than a coach, he's like a blood brother with the players. Talk about a full 180 from the Chip days

JMATT already said Doug is more than a coach, he's like a blood brother with the players. Talk about a full 180 from the Chip days

you can tell how much the players like him which is the same thing with Andy Reid

he's like a father figure

Pretty excited for tonight's game. The team's usually pretty good for these Prime-Time games.

hopefully our WRs show up tonight.. sproles too (in the passing game)

with ertz out, trey is the guy I have the most confidence in.. well celek too, but I prefer celek staying in to block and keeping our boy clean

hopefully last week gave agholor some confidence to build upon

Last edited:
Yeah Man Recievers , Corners & Dline Oline have to step up big time , Wentz gotta play smart if it's not there , throw it away .

Got me thinking of a cutlet w/ sharp now lol 

might hit up the one on chestnut for lunch 

the sharp provolone is so damn good, my old job used to always get Primo's catered which was awesome

Turkey Diablo :pimp:.

And it's not an ale, but if you haven't had Traveler's Pumpkin Shandy yet, I highly recommend it. Tastes like Pumpkin Pie.

my go to is the Soprano, I have a Jimmy John's a block away but I generally have to be drunk to want their food :lol:

I have had the shandy once, I am not a big fan of lemon stuff but it's def not bad, I think I might go with a lighter pumpkin ale, can't be dipping into the 8-10% imperials tonight, they tend to go down quick during Eagles night games :lol:

You really can't go wrong with any of their sandwiches, they're all great. The Crusher, Audie, and Chicken Diablo are also go-tos for me. And I hear you on those strong beers, especially during the week when you have to get up for work in the morning :lol:. I'm going out for the game so I'm hoping I can stick to High Lifes/Miller Lites. Taste buds will be telling me otherwise though.

Last edited:
Wonder what's going on with this whole Lane Johnson thing.  Seems like all of the talk about it just disappeared 
laugh.gif
.  Glad we have him for another game, nonetheless.

Last edited:
Wonder what's going on with this whole Lane Johnson thing.  Seems like all of the talk about it just disappeared :lol: .  Glad we have him for another game, nonetheless.
We'll be making noise in the division and he'll finally get suspended when we need to make a run.

Not saying that's likely, but things always seem to work out that way in this city :lol:.

You really can't go wrong with any of their sandwiches, they're all great. The Crusher, Audie, and Chicken Diablo are also go-tos for me. And I hear you on those strong beers, especially during the week when you have to get up for work in the morning :lol:. I'm going out for the game so I'm hoping I can stick to High Lifes/Miller Lites. Taste buds will be telling me otherwise though.

I am afraid to go out :lol:

I'll be on the lightest brews of whatever my bar has on tap, I need to be at work especially early tomorrow too haha

I'll be keeping an eye on Jalen mills, I think he'll see a lot of action come his way.

Yeah Nike's putting out some really nice gear this year. Everytime I see something new I want it :lol:.

I'm hoping I can grab some PE Vapor Jet/Knits. They usually have some a colorway or two that aren't released in stores.

Back
Top Bottom