*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Jenk deserves it. He was unbelievable last season and he played real well the season before despite a few bad games.

I wonder what happens opposite of him now?

Indifferent on Demarco

If they can move him do it ..but I do think he has the potential to have a solid season in Pedersons system

Last edited:
im more concerned with the money with demarco.. lock up fletch and bennie..

ditto peters and barwin.. love both guys, but we need the money to go elsewhere

His money only hinders us one more year because we all know he's gone next season ..ditto with Peters

I like Bennie but if he commands to much then he can go ..he's a true NT I'm not sure he's as valuable in the 4-3

he'll cover a very similar role as he did in the 3-4.. depending on how they work the alignment.. he'll be responsible for eating up two blockers..

while fletch and our ends are on the attacking side of things and probably end up with single gap responsibilities.. with the LBs have clean up responsibilities

he still works for us because he isn't one of those massive 350-400 lbs NTs, his strength was his agility and movement skills.. remember he was 309 when drafted and I don't think he's much more than that now

and as for the money.. knowing the way Howie likes to work.. he likes to take advantage of periods when he does have money to play with

so if we free up the money on those guys mentioned, he can front load some of the deals, making them more manageable throughout the length of the deal and backend them with funny money (so we can have money carried over on the cap and thus increase our cap for future years)

sick.gif

if I didn't buy in on foles after his 27-2 year.. I don't see it with bradford

hopefully it's cheap and guaranteed money allows us to get out after 2nd year (which wouldn't stop us from drafting a QB as high as 13 if someone falls)

Last edited:
I'd love to have dak as a back up to hold that spot down for a while..

but we don't have enough picks for what I want to happen to happen.. sign chase for cheap (so cut sanchez, let Bradford walk).. get someone in the first.. if dak lasts to the 4th then get him

but we need depth with certain moves made, so unless we pick up extra picks cant draft 2 QBs in 1 draft

hopefully all of the first year is guaranteed.. so only 6 mill is left if he sucks  or gets hurt and we can cut him in the 2nd year

Back
Top Bottom