Philadelphia Eagles '12 Official Thread 4-10 *Farewell Andy Reid

Foles da gawd! Honestly I don't know how to feel guys......I'm happy for Big Red and Foles showed me something today.....that was a great road victory but I want that #1 draft pick :smh:

^ I get you, I wanted to lose to, lol, I wanted Geno smith damn it

We need Jax and KC to start trying to compete :lol: but at least Cleveland and Carolina ended up winning too :smh: But I will be sooooo heated if they pull the same bs as last year and reel of 4 straight.....like yall couldn't do this when it actually mattered?

Tampa gotta be salty though, they are in the playoff hunt and just blew it big time :x

Foles da gawd! Honestly I don't know how to feel guys......I'm happy for Big Red and Foles showed me something today.....that was a great road victory but I want that #1 draft pick :smh:
Felt the same exact way. :lol:
I'm kind of glad we won though. If DRC keeps playing like he did I hope we resign him, but Nnamdi... he can go.
Manti in an Eagles jersey. :x :pimp:

I just got back from the game.

Incredible comeback by Foles and Co.

I'm glad I didn't sell my ticket.

Lol @ wanting Geno Smith.. I'd be so pissed if we drafted him.. Hopefully we can get a top 5 pick and go BPA

I would be okay with Geno Smith if Foles wasn't progressing, what I don't want is anything to do with Matt Barkley

NO Geno Smith. Please no. Please.

Our biggest need is on the offensive line. If the value isn't there when our pick comes up, I'd rather see us trade down. We have more holes right now than I've ever seen.

I still feel like our secondary is the weakest link, while depth is an issue at O-Line yall gotta realize we have some good guys on IR (Herremans, Kelce and Peters). If they can come back we can be alright, I NEED to see some new faces in the secondary, they ALL have been roasted and fully healthy for the season

for somereason i have a feeling the eagles are about to win out just like lastyear, were gonna spoil acouple teams that are trying to make the playoffs.

I still feel like our secondary is the weakest link, while depth is an issue at O-Line yall gotta realize we have some good guys on IR (Herremans, Kelce and Peters). If they can come back we can be alright, I NEED to see some new faces in the secondary, they ALL have been roasted and fully healthy for the season

QFT

That is a HUGE if. Kelce should come back alright. I think Herremans is past his prime, nevermind coming off injury. And Peters? Holy crap man. I shudder to think about that Achilles. That's a very difficult injury to come back from, TWICE.

QFT

Yeah I'd want the Elam guy from Florida, I feel like he'd be there in round 2....every game I saw Florida play he was laying the wood and although he's not a huge guy he seemed to be their emotional leader reminded me of Dawk in a way....but round 1 I assume we'll have a top 4-5 pick at the very worst and maybe some desparate team will bite on Geno or Barkley so some more position talent drops, I could see them taking Joeckel or I would personally love Manti..... with him, Meco, and Kendricks our LB core will be set for like 5 yrs and maybe look at Star from Utah, mini Ngata next to Cox would be :smokin.

Our defense isn't as bad as it has been playing, well everyone except that disgraceful secondary :lol: Nnamdi is cooked I feel like,and DRC will go for the biggest money, and maybe there's some CB's available in FA we could go after to fill that void. But our draft needs to be all about Defense, maybe go OT with the #1 pick if Manti is gone, but we have talent, just injuries have decimated the offense.

I feel like we need a WR to replace Maclin b/c despite yesterday dude is just meh to me at this point, he's a solid player but I want some size next to Desean, and Avant and Cooper have shown they can play...the RB position is set for a while, and Celek is good too....but if we can shore up the secondary and Foles continues to progress then we are right there again competing for the division next season....depending on who the coach is :nerd:

NO Geno Smith. Please no. Please.
Our biggest need is on the offensive line. If the value isn't there when our pick comes up, I'd rather see us trade down. We have more holes right now than I've ever seen.

no way you take an olineman with a top 10 pick. you either go dline or secondary. Olineman can be easily gotten through free agency, it's just that for the most part andy has no eye for real oline talent.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom