Pharell says Game is Underrated

[h2]Pharrell Says Game Is Underrated[/h2]Saturday, October 09 2010 10:53 PM EST | Posted by: Big Homie | Posted in: Blog, Focus

InN.E.R.D.’s recentinterview with HardknockTV, PharrellpraisesGame as one of the most underratedMCsin the game and sayshe has well over 40 tracks done including production fromDr. Dre, Cool & Dre, and Preemo. Well what is Chuck waiting for?

http://rapradar.com/2010/10/09/pharrell-says-game-is-underrated/#comments

Totally agree. I mean the 200/300/400 Bars songs, displays The Game's ability to MC.

People push him over because the quality of music he has been making lately. It's kinda lackluster.

funny interview, kinda weird hearing them talk about Game like that, but it's also very exciting and gives me hope for R.E.D.

Game is too inconsistent. HE gets enough credit. His rapping style makes him have absolutely no REPLAYABILITY at all. His albums regardless of how good his production is they have a shelf life of 2 weeks. Dude can rhyme. But his rhyme style most notably his namedropping makes his raps sound dull. But I agree with Dipset. Songs like 300 Bars shows he's capable of spitting. That Stop Snitchin' Stop Lyin mixtape showed me he can spit. But its not translating into his albums for whatever reason. His songs for his new album have been trash.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Totally agree. I mean the 200/300/400 Bars songs, displays The Game's ability to MC.

People push him over because the quality of music he has been making lately. It's kinda lackluster.
This

sunshine freestyle (100 bars) =
pimp.gif

Inconsistant is a good way to describe him. He has the ability to put out very good tracks, but they get mixed in with a lot of
grin.gif
tracks.

Im curious to hear that Primo track
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Game is too inconsistent. 
What I came in here to say.

As far as the "singles" go, those are what Interscope wanted to promote for the album and they all tanked. Let Pharell and Game do them. The album was supposed to drop last year.

Game is too inconsistent. HE gets enough credit. His rapping style makes him have absolutely no REPLAYABILITY at all. His albums regardless of how good his production is they have a shelf life of 2 weeks. Dude can rhyme. But his rhyme style most notably his namedropping makes his raps sound dull unbearable. But I agree with Dipset. Songs like 300 Bars shows he's capable of spitting. That Stop Snitchin' Stop Lyin mixtape showed me he can spit. But its not translating into his albums for whatever reason. His songs for his new album have been trash.

97% correct but fixed

Huge fan of him.. Haven't been feeling some of his recent !%+@ though.. Still looking forward to that R.E.D album 

I find it funny how he was semi-promoting his album a few months ago and leaked some garbage tracks that were terrible.

Must suck to have a huge budget on your album and the tracks that leak are garbage. LOL I think he went back to the drawing board.

Game is too inconsistent. HE gets enough credit. His rapping style makes him have absolutely no REPLAYABILITY at all. His albums regardless of how good his production is they have a shelf life of 2 weeks. Dude can rhyme. But his rhyme style most notably his namedropping makes his raps sound dull. But I agree with Dipset. Songs like 300 Bars shows he's capable of spitting. That Stop Snitchin' Stop Lyin mixtape showed me he can spit. But its not translating into his albums for whatever reason. His songs for his new album have been trash.

I agree sir.

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

game sucks... pharrell only sayin that cuz his dumb #%! works with him
i've heard you rap though
i dont think your in any position to say someone else sucks

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

game sucks... pharrell only sayin that cuz his dumb #%! works with him
i agree pharrell is hyping him cuz he's producing his album.
but i dont think game sucks. he has come out with some bangers and is still capable. i just think people kinda write him off cuz hes so bi-polar and you dont know when hes gonna just spaz and go crazy, then change his mind the next day (ala the whole jay z and 50/g unit cent situation)

/ Thread

laugh.gif
please... i was better than game years ago... dude can rap on beat and has good mic presence but he doesnt rap about ANYTHING... random "gangsta" @@%% and name dropping...

just the fact that ur a game fans shows that u dont know what good rap sounds like anyway...

Back
Top Bottom