PETITION TO TEMPORARILY UNBAN MY DUDE ZODOGG FOR THE WCF

I too challenge the notion of Zodogg having some sort of sport knowledge much less common sense. I mean besides is overboard Homer SimpSun over hyping of the Suns the dude has a blog and twitter of him running his mouth showing his lack of knowledge and lack of self restraint yet he strives to be PA announcer as if that crap wont come back to burn him. And his NBA knowledge has him ignoring stats and common sense. If STAT is a forward then Gasol is clearly a better player. If STAT is a center then Bynum is a better defender and rebounder. And the player he loves to hate on one leg is better then Richardson yet this guy throws out his one sided garbage.

I too challenge the notion of Zodogg having some sort of sport knowledge much less common sense. I mean besides is overboard Homer SimpSun over hyping of the Suns the dude has a blog and twitter of him running his mouth showing his lack of knowledge and lack of self restraint yet he strives to be PA announcer as if that crap wont come back to burn him. And his NBA knowledge has him ignoring stats and common sense. If STAT is a forward then Gasol is clearly a better player. If STAT is a center then Bynum is a better defender and rebounder. And the player he loves to hate on one leg is better then Richardson yet this guy throws out his one sided garbage.

Back
Top Bottom