Perfumania 25% off + 10 off 50

Stolen from SD:
25% off every order with the code NOVEMBER8

ENT12A also stacks for $10 off $50 or more

Was going to try and stay away from this deal, but ended up pulling the trigger on the Aqua Di Gio

Man I am so tempted to order the Jean Paul Gaultier!!! 4.2 oz bottle for $46.24 total. The more I think about it the more I wanna pull the trigger. I have been looking to get a new bottle since my last ran out a couple months ago but just haven't been able to drop 100 bucks. Just got a job though (
pimp.gif
) and really want to purchase.

Does the sale end at exactly midnight tonight?

Originally Posted by mrkittles20

The codes aren't stacking for me.

Read on the slickdeals forum that you have to clear your cookies for the browser that you are using and you should be ok.

Originally Posted by AlRjordan

Man I am so tempted to order the Jean Paul Gaultier!!! 4.2 oz bottle for $46.24 total. The more I think about it the more I wanna pull the trigger. I have been looking to get a new bottle since my last ran out a couple months ago but just haven't been able to drop 100 bucks. Just got a job though (
pimp.gif
) and really want to purchase.

Does the sale end at exactly midnight tonight?
I think you have until tomorrow cause their site was down today at certain times.

Good looking out OP!  I was just thinking about going down to Macy's tomorrow because I was out, don't have to make the trip now and I got the discount
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom