Perfect Crime (*get your rick ross on*)

For all the burgeoning criminals!

Perfect bank robbery

-Scout a string of banks in a different state than that in which you live.

-Target cash heavy banks, preferrably in low traffic neighborhoods.

-Do it in cold to mild weather

-Use a scarf and and hat as disguise, workman gloves.

-Use a beater car, switch plates on car.

-Give note to teller, ask them to stuff a bag with bills, no die packs no police monitor (tell them your accomplice is on a scanner...no accomplice needed)

-Hit about 10 banks within the space of a week.

that's what I could come up with for now...

Last edited:
I feel u. Same things interest me as well. I have thought on this subject but its so many variables to take account for its almost not worth it lol

banks have been carrying less and less, you'll end up with $6k or less, not even worth it.

also, I wonder if you could rob a bank in San Francisco on top of a hill and get away with those heely shoes :lol:

Last edited:
I hear about and see many cars left unlocked here in Wyoming maybe the neighboring states are the same easy chop shop business :nerd:

Last edited:
banks have been carrying less and less, you'll end up with $6k or less, not even worth it.

also, I wonder if you could rob a bank in San Francisco on top of a hill and get away with those heely shoes
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
rob dope boys.

happens all the time, get back is rare contrary to popular belief and they cant call the police.

its dudes in my city that are six figures plus off takin and everybody knows what they do.

If i were to become a criminal, this would be my route.

My best friend got caught and convicted of robbing multiple banks. 

He got 41 years and an accomplice 33. 

Good luck OP. 

Back
Top Bottom