People with Bank of America Savings Accounts I need help!

As long as you dont have a history of getting refunds with them just call and request a refund. If your close to $300 in the account every month anyway I would just have them convert it to a checking because you are only getting like a McChicken a year on interest with that anyway. Then you dont need to worry about a average monthly balance.

As long as you dont have a history of getting refunds with them just call and request a refund. If your close to $300 in the account every month anyway I would just have them convert it to a checking because you are only getting like a McChicken a year on interest with that anyway. Then you dont need to worry about a average monthly balance.

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Ummm is it a daily balance of 300 or monthly balance of 300 you need to figure that out first
Sometimes banking is made harder than it is

This is exactly what I came in to say.

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Ummm is it a daily balance of 300 or monthly balance of 300 you need to figure that out first
Sometimes banking is made harder than it is

This is exactly what I came in to say.

get the Ebanking. It'll save you a lot of trouble. I hardly eve ruse the tellers anyway so it works.

get the Ebanking. It'll save you a lot of trouble. I hardly eve ruse the tellers anyway so it works.

Originally Posted by ALDY

Wells Fargo > Bank Of America.
Trust me.

I deal with both banks..

Free College Accounts FTW.

Bank Of America Online banking BLOWS..
I never ever use or check it..

Great for Saving though..
grin.gif

Huh??

What the hell are you saying.

Wells Fargo > Bank Of America.
Trust me.

I deal with both banks..

Free College Accounts FTW.

grin.gif

Huh??

What the hell are you saying.

Close your account and go with Chase
wink.gif
. I had BOA and they are a joke IMO.

Close your account and go with Chase
wink.gif
. I had BOA and they are a joke IMO.

grin.gif

How so? I have BoA Online banking and it's never given me any problems.

grin.gif

How so? I have BoA Online banking and it's never given me any problems.

Just to clarify, they don't offer CampusEdge anymore. There are no such things as "free" accounts but there are ways to avoid fees. 
OP, there are plenty of other banks that would probably be best. Honestly, if I didn't work there and had "Advantage" accounts, I'd find somewhere else to bank, knowing what I know now.

The only thing is that accounts change, and nothing is guaranteed from what I've learned working for them. Trust.

People who think BoA isn't good, are 50/50. If you don't take the time to really KNOW your account when you open it, it will bite you back. There are higher interest rates with other banks, but I stick with BoA because it's simple and I'm really good at following my money.

Just to clarify, they don't offer CampusEdge anymore. There are no such things as "free" accounts but there are ways to avoid fees. 
OP, there are plenty of other banks that would probably be best. Honestly, if I didn't work there and had "Advantage" accounts, I'd find somewhere else to bank, knowing what I know now.

The only thing is that accounts change, and nothing is guaranteed from what I've learned working for them. Trust.

People who think BoA isn't good, are 50/50. If you don't take the time to really KNOW your account when you open it, it will bite you back. There are higher interest rates with other banks, but I stick with BoA because it's simple and I'm really good at following my money.

Back
Top Bottom