People who take the elevator to the 2nd Floor Unappreciation

Unappreciated to the fullest!!!!

This weekend I was at the Las Vegas outdoor mall (Premium)... Me, the wifey, and my sister parked in 3rd floor, we all were loaded with bags and we werealready waiting for the elevator to come down. Anyway, a bunch of dudes walk towards us and waits for the elevator.

Now the elevator ain't coming down, we assume something is wrong with it, but we continue to patiently wait. Anyway, those dudes that were waiting for usdecided to give up and take the stairs (keep in mind that the stairs are across the elevator, so you can clearly see the elevator)... so finally the elevatordoor opens and we walk in, we look up and notice that the guys were already 3/4 up the stairs but they ran back all the way down the stairs just so they cantake the elevator with us.

Us being generous, we hold the door open because we assumed that they parked on the same floor, if not higher. Well come to find out, they ask me to press#2... I was like
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
... they were 5 steps away from the 2nd floor.

smh...when i worked at a warehouse my co-worker used to ALWAYS use the elevator to get to their 2nd floor
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

there has been a topic on this before. The only reason I sais I do it sometimes is when Im hella sore from working my legs the day before or something like that. or if a fly girls hops in there
I came in here to post this EXACT same thing. pretty much word for word
laugh.gif

used to hate it at work! especially if i was late.

unappreciated. unless its an old person, or someone disabled.

9 out of 10 times I take the stairs, but sometimes you just rather take the elevator.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

This has never bothered me, and probably never will.
i never understood people who complain about public use of certain things. unless its like clearly damaging public property. 9 times out of 10they are paying taxes, tuition, whatever is funding said thing just like you are.

its like people who complain about loud noise on a public bus. this aint no damn charter bus. the hell kinda service you think you gettin for adollar
laugh.gif

I live on the third floor in my building so I live one flight up from the lobby so I always take the stairs. But if Im coming home after playing baseball,running, working out, walking long distances with heavy bags then Im gunna take the elevator. But f it doesnt come in 3 seconds I usually take the stairsanyways

Back
Top Bottom