People who take the elevator to the 2nd Floor Unappreciation

I know Im not the only one that hates that. You mean to tell me you can walk up a flight of stairs, and the stairs are right next the elevator. I seenthis happen back in the dorms when I was at school..And then they wonder why most Americans are out of shape.

At my job people will give you the
indifferent.gif
if you press that #2 on theelevator when we have to go to the 6,7,and 8th floors.

there has been a topic on this before. The only reason I sais I do it sometimes is when Im hella sore from working my legs the day before or something likethat. or if a fly girls hops in there

depends on how far the stairs is and how many steps it is to the 2nd floor, a lot of buildings have those stairs that go up like 10 steps then turn around andup another 10 steps and thats the next floor - ill take the elevator for that and im not even out of shape

Today I was waiting for the elevator with 3 other people to the 2nd floor....they said it wasn't worth it cause we had to wait for it to go up so they justtook the stairs. I stayed back and waited.
laugh.gif

that's what the elevator is there for.

as long as you're moving up or down in one floor increments it's bad taste to use the elevator
laugh.gif

We always talk about this....when I meet up with my group for an engineering project, we take the elevator to the 5th floor and everytime there's theseadults that take the elevator to the 2nd floor and we're just like, smh.
laugh.gif
it's not even that many steps.

it seems the most traffic in my office building is to the 2nd and 3rd floors....it gets real annoying during lunch or at the end of the day...why wait for theelevator...go down a flight...

I hate this with a passion Im late for class and I have to be held up cause someone can't walk up a flight of stairs. Whats worse is when they do it goingdown. SMH taking the elevator from the 8th floor to the 7th fl.

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

I know Im not the only one that hates that. You mean to tell me you can walk up a flight of stairs, and the stairs are right next the elevator. I seen this happen back in the dorms when I was at school..And then they wonder why most Americans are out of shape.

indifferent.gif
if you press that #2 on the elevator when we have to go to the 6,7,and 8th floors.
What's even worst is people who take the elevator on the 2nd floor just to go to the 1st floor
indifferent.gif

i cant take the stairs cuz they lock the doors from the stairwells.

and i has no key nor does anyone else in my company.

I try not to judge people with their choice on using the elevator. Maybe their legs are sore or they have a fear of heights. Whatever the reason is, I hopeit's a valid reason. But unfortunately I can't see what their reasons are. So I'm usually just as pissed as the OP whenever someone takes theelevator to the 2nd floor.

It's okay though I usually take the stairs anyway because of my slight claustrophobia. Unless it's the 8th floor or higher then I'll just patientlywait for the elevator.

Originally Posted by EdZ OnE

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

I know Im not the only one that hates that. You mean to tell me you can walk up a flight of stairs, and the stairs are right next the elevator. I seen this happen back in the dorms when I was at school..And then they wonder why most Americans are out of shape.

indifferent.gif
if you press that #2 on the elevator when we have to go to the 6,7,and 8th floors.
What's even worst is people who take the elevator on the 2nd floor just to go to the 1st floor
indifferent.gif

What's even worse is people who take the elevator on the 2nd floor just to go to the 3rd floor
indifferent.gif

it aint even that serious..they put the elevator there for a reason..to use it to go to another floor

that is the worst i swear
mad.gif

but im the same person who will push all the buttons on the elevator before other people get on so i guess i cant complain too much
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

I hate this with a passion Im late for class and I have to be held up cause someone can't walk up a flight of stairs. Whats worse is when they do it going down. SMH taking the elevator from the 8th floor to the 7th fl.

QFT

Unless you're handicapped I don't see why you need to do that.
mad.gif

When i get to work in the morning i will take elevator to the second floor because it takes longer.

But best believe when i get off im using the stairs, im out like i robbed that joint.

I let it slide if it is one of two things:
1) Person is disabled
2) Person is carrying alot of bags

Otherwise its a
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

I am guilty of this only when I am dead tired and during late night but otherwise I use the stairs

This is a little off topic, but today at work, I got on the elevator from the third floor, reading some paperwork that I had just gotten from the judge'soffice, and mashed the button for the first floor. Well, apparently someone wanted to take the elevator down from the second floor, so it stopped for them, andme, not paying any attention, just walk on out, still reading my paperwork, get about 10 steps until I finally realized that I was on the wrong floor.
ohwell.gif
Then Ijust took the L, and walked down the stairs back to my office.

Back
Top Bottom