people who shouldn't be driving. share your stories vol. 1

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

Pretty much just slow people or the ones that don't kinow thqat the left lane is the got damn fast lane. I'm somewhat of a maniac when I drive but I always watch my speed when I'm leading the pack of cars. I never know when a cop might just pop up outta nowhere
stang spinout.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

Pretty much just slow people or the ones that don't kinow thqat the left lane is the got damn fast lane. I'm somewhat of a maniac when I drive but I always watch my speed when I'm leading the pack of cars. I never know when a cop might just pop up outta nowhere
stang spinout.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

SPEED LIMIT BEING AT 60 DOESNT REALLY MEAN YOU HAVE TO GO 60 BRO

I DO THAT SOMETIMES WHERE I DRIVE 5 OR 10 UNDER THE SPEED LIMIT.

I HAVE ALOT OF PATIENCE WHEN DRIVING SO WHEN I SEE PEOPLE MAKING A MISTAKE OR SEEE THAT THEY HAVE BAD HABITS I HOPE THEY LEARN SOMEDAY.

ONLY PEOPLE I DO WORRY ABOUT ARE THE RIDGERACERS, THE SPEED DEMONS, WOMEN DRIVERS, AND DRAGRACERS.
ALMOST GOT HIT FROM BEHIND BECAUSE OF A SPEEDER.
THIS If you have road rage or honk at ppl for not moving ask yourself this question. Is where you're going really that much more important than the next guy? If I'm ever in one of those slow lanes, bad drivers, etc I just think to myself "Man you could be walking right now so DEAL with it".

To answer your question - NO.

That being said, just because its not more important than the next guy does NOT MEAN THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO IMPEDE MY PATH JUST BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO OPERATE A MOTOR VEHICLE.

Its called common courtesy.  If they don't show me common courtesy (by driving fast enough to pass in the passing/fast lane or otherwise following the rules of the road) then they deserve the same discourtesy in return (stuff thrown at em, expletives, threats of fist fights, etc...).

Using OP's example.  A clown who dead stops at a green light while he figures out %$% he wants to do obviously doesnt care about anyone but himself.  He doesnt understand that we all need to SHARE the road and therefore abide by the same rules.  He doesnt get exempt from the rules (green means GO) just cause hes lost or a *$#+*$ moron.  If someone pulled that BS on me, 100% chance they are getting something thrown at their car.

My #1 pet peeve is people who stop to allow a car to pass when they dont have the right a way.

Example: you are driving straight, a car driving in the opposite direction is waiting to make a left turn (no light).  Some @@$ clown in front of me hits the brakes stopping traffic in that lane to allow this idiot to make the left turn in front of them.  I miss the next light because my lane came to a complete stop.  Damn that gets me so pissed.  Its the responsibility of that left hand turner to yield until they see a safe opening to take the turn.  It aint my responsibility to bring traffic to a standstill to let him through. 

I HAVE ALOT OF PATIENCE WHEN DRIVING SO WHEN I SEE PEOPLE MAKING A MISTAKE OR SEEE THAT THEY HAVE BAD HABITS I HOPE THEY LEARN SOMEDAY.

ONLY PEOPLE I DO WORRY ABOUT ARE THE RIDGERACERS, THE SPEED DEMONS, WOMEN DRIVERS, AND DRAGRACERS.
THIS If you have road rage or honk at ppl for not moving ask yourself this question. Is where you're going really that much more important than the next guy? If I'm ever in one of those slow lanes, bad drivers, etc I just think to myself "Man you could be walking right now so DEAL with it".

That being said, just because its not more important than the next guy does NOT MEAN THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO IMPEDE MY PATH JUST BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO OPERATE A MOTOR VEHICLE.

Its called common courtesy.  If they don't show me common courtesy (by driving fast enough to pass in the passing/fast lane or otherwise following the rules of the road) then they deserve the same discourtesy in return (stuff thrown at em, expletives, threats of fist fights, etc...).

Using OP's example.  A clown who dead stops at a green light while he figures out %$% he wants to do obviously doesnt care about anyone but himself.  He doesnt understand that we all need to SHARE the road and therefore abide by the same rules.  He doesnt get exempt from the rules (green means GO) just cause hes lost or a *$#+*$ moron.  If someone pulled that BS on me, 100% chance they are getting something thrown at their car.

My #1 pet peeve is people who stop to allow a car to pass when they dont have the right a way.

Example: you are driving straight, a car driving in the opposite direction is waiting to make a left turn (no light).  Some @@$ clown in front of me hits the brakes stopping traffic in that lane to allow this idiot to make the left turn in front of them.  I miss the next light because my lane came to a complete stop.  Damn that gets me so pissed.  Its the responsibility of that left hand turner to yield until they see a safe opening to take the turn.  It aint my responsibility to bring traffic to a standstill to let him through. 

Originally Posted by al3x89

roll.gif

i hope you're joking... you can get a fine for impeding traffic.
For going 5mph under the limit...i dont think so...Los Angeles traffic is really bad so rarely do we go more than the the speed limit on the streets or even on the highways.

edit: my car has a hemi under the hood but i dont go all out on the road...(93 toyota
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by al3x89

roll.gif

i hope you're joking... you can get a fine for impeding traffic.
For going 5mph under the limit...i dont think so...Los Angeles traffic is really bad so rarely do we go more than the the speed limit on the streets or even on the highways.

edit: my car has a hemi under the hood but i dont go all out on the road...(93 toyota
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
)

Coming from the gym last year, and I am about to make a left turn out of the gym parking lot (I have the green arrow), when this Chrysler 300 comes cruising out of nowhere like lights don't exist. This wasn't one of those things where dude thought he could make it; the light had been solid red for about 5-7 secs, then he comes speeding through. Dude almost mowed down this old guy on a motorcycle in the turning lane beside me. It was utterly ridiculous.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

I live in New York City...we are all horrible drivers.

TRUTH!!!
i live in new york and i must say we are all bad drivers...
my mother is on the top of the list....4 years ago she crashed....into my house....her heel slipped and she hit the gas and flew into my house $20,000 in damage...
2 years later different car she makes a left...doesnt look if any cars are coming and totals her car and the other womens...
thank god she was ok both times....but i blame my father because he keeps getting her fast cars

my girlfriend is another one has totaled two cars so far and just last week hit a tree while parking...

i drive like a idiot speed and whatnot...but whatever im young it in my blood...but no accidents so far and i hope is stays that way

Coming from the gym last year, and I am about to make a left turn out of the gym parking lot (I have the green arrow), when this Chrysler 300 comes cruising out of nowhere like lights don't exist. This wasn't one of those things where dude thought he could make it; the light had been solid red for about 5-7 secs, then he comes speeding through. Dude almost mowed down this old guy on a motorcycle in the turning lane beside me. It was utterly ridiculous.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

I live in New York City...we are all horrible drivers.

TRUTH!!!
i live in new york and i must say we are all bad drivers...
my mother is on the top of the list....4 years ago she crashed....into my house....her heel slipped and she hit the gas and flew into my house $20,000 in damage...
2 years later different car she makes a left...doesnt look if any cars are coming and totals her car and the other womens...
thank god she was ok both times....but i blame my father because he keeps getting her fast cars

my girlfriend is another one has totaled two cars so far and just last week hit a tree while parking...

i drive like a idiot speed and whatnot...but whatever im young it in my blood...but no accidents so far and i hope is stays that way

If youre in the left most lane, you better be going at least the speed limit.

If youre in the left most lane, you better be going at least the speed limit.

A yellow z4 almost smashed into my car by trying to make a right turn into me which resulted in a lot of smoke from my tires screeching and the woman in the other car swerving onto the curb by the bus stop. They then pulled and sped up back down onto the road and got in front of me and then to my left and the guy called me a "motherxxxxxx." I don't even know why I got cussed out since I had right of way and it was still green...

The other day I'm in a lane to turn left. There's two left turn lanes, and I'm on the right one with a car on the left one. When the light turns green we both turn but they decide to move out of their lane and into mine and had the audacity to flick me off too. Where they do that at?

In both instances, the drivers were women and Asian....SMH

A yellow z4 almost smashed into my car by trying to make a right turn into me which resulted in a lot of smoke from my tires screeching and the woman in the other car swerving onto the curb by the bus stop. They then pulled and sped up back down onto the road and got in front of me and then to my left and the guy called me a "motherxxxxxx." I don't even know why I got cussed out since I had right of way and it was still green...

The other day I'm in a lane to turn left. There's two left turn lanes, and I'm on the right one with a car on the left one. When the light turns green we both turn but they decide to move out of their lane and into mine and had the audacity to flick me off too. Where they do that at?

In both instances, the drivers were women and Asian....SMH

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

You've described the kind of driver that i am in your statement ive bolded out. im a patient and courteous driver. I know im driving a bit under the limit and when i see a car behind me approaching really fast i know what i should do. move to a lane that empty and let the car/s pass by. Thats why ive never gotten a ticket for "impeding traffic." im giving the right of way to others.  

AgentArenas - at least or slightly under. i f i need to be passed then i move out the way.    

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

You've described the kind of driver that i am in your statement ive bolded out. im a patient and courteous driver. I know im driving a bit under the limit and when i see a car behind me approaching really fast i know what i should do. move to a lane that empty and let the car/s pass by. Thats why ive never gotten a ticket for "impeding traffic." im giving the right of way to others.  

AgentArenas - at least or slightly under. i f i need to be passed then i move out the way.    

is anybody else in constant fear when you're sitting in the passenger seat and your girlfriend/wife is driving?

is anybody else in constant fear when you're sitting in the passenger seat and your girlfriend/wife is driving?

doing 56mph in the left lane on the jersey trpk (especially when it goes to 2 lanes) shatters the delicate mechanism of smooth traffic flow.

i don't care what is legal or blah blah blah, those who don't follow/realize the unwritten rules/courtesies of the road shouldn't be driving IMO.
the left lane is for passing, not for the sake of being there for no reason cruising 10mph below speed limit with your head in the clouds (yes I get mad and yes traffic is my #1 frustration) while impeding normal flow (btw 9/10 culprit is a clueless looking female)

I was heading to the gym's parking lot...Saw this one lady enter the "EXIT ONLY" path, instant facepalm.

Back
Top Bottom