People who make "fast" food slow unappreciation

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

i hate it when they tell to me to pull up in front of the store and they will bring me my food..
the hell? i just ordered a number 1 with a rootbeer!
I never understood this.

Sometimes, they even have me do this when there's no one behind me.

Originally Posted by So Authentic

i hate it when they tell to me to pull up in front of the store and they will bring me my food..
I HATE THAT.

Man i remember when i was with my moms and we just pulled up to the window at Jack in the Box. They told us to pull up and my mom straight up said NO. lady had the
eek.gif
look on her face and she said "i'll get the manager". so this lady came to the window and told us that we had to pull up or she would get in trouble with the company or something since they have a timer. so mom dukes said well you should give me my food in the right time. the manager then threatened to call the cops on us.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
some "harsh language" was then exchanged. the whole time the manager had her car keys in her hand, which was sticking out the drive thru window. my moms had enough so she yanked those joints out the manager's hand and threw em in front of her car and RAN THEM JOINTS OVER
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. joints were done for. she had one of those button unlock car things and that thing was DUNZO. i aint never laughed that hard in my damn life.
laugh.gif
my mom is a goon
pimp.gif
Your mom's would've got snookied if she broke the remote to my alarm

The fast food restaurants around my place are ridiculously fast. Damn I've been eating way too much fast food lately...

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I'm in line at Wendy's, and I swear it's taking 5 mins per person.
smh.gif
They need help deciding what to get, end up asking 672326674382 questions, and then get picky about what to get. You guys know what I'm talking about?

That's a lot of friggin' questions, man!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I hate when I hear the older ppl ask questions about the food like they at a restaurant.

My dad stay trying to tell the ppl at KFC how he wants his chicken done like they're actual cooks
laugh.gif

that made me lol

taco bell does it unusually fast. I order my food at the drive thru, then once I drive up to the window its already done. Im like whattt

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Once I went to Wendy's near USC. There is this theory which we have around my neighboorhood which states that Caucasian can be very picky while at the drive thru.....

Well I was behind this group of people, possibly students that attended USC.

The driver begins to order and is asking for outrages requests like "Easy on the mayo, and a little bit of lettuce, please take it easy on the ketchup.... about one packet worth" etc etc...

So Im thinking wow it is true

To top it off the driver asks for a Baconator

At this point things just get crazy. He proceeds to ask for the Baconator and requests to add. Lettuce and tomatoes, along with the ingredients of a regular burger. Instead of ordering a regular 2 pattie burger WITH bacon, the guy decides to order a Baconator and build it up from scratch

I was furious but then happy as I munched on my #3
DUDE! my friend does this +!# all the time and i'm like "why do you even order it if you have to re-engineer it?"

then he gets mad cuz they be messin up his order all the time. i told him half the time its cuz their idiots. the other half its because they know your anidiot.

if your gonna do something special stick to one thing. like no mayo.

when it becomes, easy this, extra that, light on this...there ain't no buttons on that screen to explain that mess.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I was at this McDonalds somewhere in DC and the line was moving REAL slow....anyways this one dude was vexed at how long it was taking. He said $++! it, and went behind the counter and got his food and a drink...didn't pay for *### and walked out. No one said a damn thing
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Straight thuggin and getting what you want. Ray Kroc would be proud.

the worst is when people clog up the drive-thru. there should be a sign at every fast food spot that reads, "IF YOUR WINDOW DOES NOT ROLL DOWN, COMEINSIDE."

People who don't know what they are getting beforehand and have to check out the menu
indifferent.gif

I don't eat fast food often, but when I do I know exactly what I'm getting

...unless I'm
pimp.gif
. Then i take forever
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

Once I went to Wendy's near USC. There is this theory which we have around my neighboorhood which states that Caucasian can be very picky while at the drive thru.....

The driver begins to order and is asking for outrages requests like "Easy on the mayo, and a little bit of lettuce, please take it easy on the ketchup.... about one packet worth" etc etc...

At this point things just get crazy. He proceeds to ask for the Baconator and requests to add. Lettuce and tomatoes, along with the ingredients of a regular burger. Instead of ordering a regular 2 pattie burger WITH bacon, the guy decides to order a Baconator and build it up from scratch

DUDE! my friend does this +!# all the time and i'm like "why do you even order it if you have to re-engineer it?"

then he gets mad cuz they be messin up his order all the time. i told him half the time its cuz their idiots. the other half its because they know your an idiot.

when it becomes, easy this, extra that, light on this...there ain't no buttons on that screen to explain that mess.
my friend did this but only cause he was a prick

"ill have a cheeseburger w/ no cheese"

"you mean a hamburger?"

"No
indifferent.gif
"

dude asked for a refill at wendys with a mcdonalds cup from across the street too

idiot
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

I hate when McD's is about to close and they say the ice cream machine is down/ran out of cinnamon melts. You can't make the same excuse every night fam
smh.gif
The one by my campus is 24 hours, and I went there at 10 pm and asked for a McFlurry, they said the machine was down, so I asked for two applepies, said they were out of pies, I freaked out and just drove off. What an awful night.

I HATE THAT.

Man i remember when i was with my moms and we just pulled up to the window at Jack in the Box. They told us to pull up and my mom straight up said NO. lady had the
eek.gif
look on her face and she said "i'll get the manager". so this lady came to the window and told us that we had to pull up or she would get in trouble with the company or something since they have a timer. so mom dukes said well you should give me my food in the right time. the manager then threatened to call the cops on us.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
some "harsh language" was then exchanged. the whole time the manager had her car keys in her hand, which was sticking out the drive thru window. my moms had enough so she yanked those joints out the manager's hand and threw em in front of her car and RAN THEM JOINTS OVER
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. joints were done for. she had one of those button unlock car things and that thing was DUNZO. i aint never laughed that hard in my damn life.
laugh.gif
my mom is a goon
pimp.gif

roll.gif

but yeah i hate when that happens regarding the timing, even tho i work in fast food

Ive come to the realization that I just HATE picky $#@ people... Go eat at home and make your own #%%@ if you dont like the way it comes..

And then I hate when I go with one of my boys or my girl and they get their food and have to inspect it for atleast 30 sec before eating it...I mean just eatthe damn thing!

Being PICKY is really irratating to me...kind of reminds me of children in a way...

wats worse is when they mess up your order and its too late for you to find out because your already home... and another thing thats bad is when they dont giveyou the right change back... today i was at dominos my order was 10.70... i gave the chick 21 even expected my 10.30 back... she was like thank you have a goodday... i was like uh i gave you 21
eyes.gif
... your supposed to give me 10.30 back... shelooked back at me with an attitude and was like i know
smh.gif
... im like ya aitethats why you messed up the first time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

then he gets mad cuz they be messin up his order all the time. i told him half the time its cuz their idiots. the other half its because they know your an idiot.

my friend did this but only cause he was a prick

"ill have a cheeseburger w/ no cheese"

"you mean a hamburger?"

"No
indifferent.gif
"

dude asked for a refill at wendys with a mcdonalds cup from across the street too

idiot
laugh.gif
smh.gif
that's funny...i'll go to BK and ask for nuggets.

"um they're tenders" or they just give it to you. then your like, "damn"

I HATE THAT.

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
my mom is a goon
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I guess ur leanin from the besat how to stand up fourself

Back
Top Bottom