People who have to be constantly doing something UNAPPRECIATION!!

Especially people who act like they can't spend one Saturday night in the house chillin.

Or people who just can't come to the realization that their is nothing to do for once, but gotta force it and then end up saying, "I shoulda juststayed home tonight".

No, i'm not mad but just hate when people gotta force EVERYTHING.

Agreed.Not to jack the thread but I feel this is right up there with people changing already set plans at the last minute.

before clicking on the thread, i thought you were talking about people with ADD.
i almost got offended, but then i forgot.

moving on, im one of these people.
i live alone & its boring.
id much rather be out with friends
smile.gif

Agreed, but I'd rather be the person constantly doing something then a person constantly doing nothing.

AGREED! My girl's pops is like this...can't ever sit and chill always gotta do some%%%%%#+@% work around the house...and then expect others to help him
smh.gif
...i ain't doin @!@+!

Lol Im like this at time.
I figure life is short so you gotta enjoy every minute.

But sometimes you just need a rest from it all.

Especially people who act like they can't spend one Saturday night in the house chillin.

^hell yeah

Word im one of those people that has no problem with chilling, playing some Xbox live on Saturday night but alot of my friends are like this.

i got a boy thats like this. son always wants to party and "pop bottles"
son cant ever chill at the crib or something. always has to be out.

me on the other hand, i dont care if we are partying or just chillin. and it gets on my nerves when he complains about us not doing anything... >_>

my dad is always doin something...he had surgery last wednesday...was supposed to be out of work till thursday......by the way he is partner in a company, hecan do what ever....so his partner tells him give it 2 WEEKS!!...i would have teken it but NO he goes back on monday..(4 days rest)...and works from8-6...WTF......then tuesday he goes from 8-2 then wendnesday he goes from 8-5 then when he came come back he goes from 10-1....WTF

he is always busy....i guess a good thing...

APPRECIATED

it's an addiction, no joke. these are the type of people that fall apart if they spend one weekend at home doing nothing. they say they're just beingproductive and seizing the day, but really it's just keeping yourself busy and your mind off other things.

Originally Posted by seaner23

word. good post. i'm like why can't you just sit down on the couch and watch a game on saturday night? why do some people INSIST we have to do something all the time? "yo we gotta go and party tonight, c'mon dog it saturday night"...and then usually we just end up spending 3 hours driving around from place to place and end up back home again accomplishing absolutely nothing.

dude its 10 am on a tuesday when i have a day off...no i don't wanna hit up the mall, or go to starbucks or whatever...i just wanna chill on the couch in my boxers with a remote in 1 hand and my ipod in the other.

laugh.gif
I feel the exact same way son

It's is annoying but I have a problem that I don't like going out. I find drinking and partying stupid but it seems like the rest of humanity is intothat so I'm an outcast of sorts.

my brother is exactly like this...kid is 16 or something like that (smh
laugh.gif
)

anyways i only like to go out like once a week...thats all i can physically handle. i like relaxing sometimes

one of my friends is like this. always tryin to do something on friday, saturday, and even sunday nights. yet he's the only one with out a license or car.always bummin rides
smh.gif

Originally Posted by haiti5

im the exact opposite..i dont think i ever really WANT to go out
me too...i don't know if i'm lazy or just to laid back...

i can't stand people who can't do anything by themself...

I'm ALWAYS unhappy w/ whatever I'm doing like it's not good enough or bever enough or something. if I'm out, it's "Damn, I shouldastayed in and chilled. I could have scrapped that ticket and copped that 5th and watched a flick On Demand but noooooooo I just had to go OUT to the movies,and sober at that because I'm driving!". Right now I wanna be out and about but it's cold and I got nothing to do. Like I said, my grass is alwaysgreener. I could use some company tho.

i know a girl like that. i usually do nothing more times than doing something. i just like to chill and watch some basketball most of the time. ill go out buti dont feel like doing stuff a lot

word. alot of my friends are jus like that. I dont like goin out without having a plan of what we're gonna do. my freinds always call me on Friday andSaturday nights and ask me what I'm doin tonight, and if I say I dont know, they'll say "come thru to my crib and lets find something to do"and I'll be like
indifferent.gif
na son, I'ma just stay home and if I find something to do I'll hit you up.

Back
Top Bottom