People who have american apparel hoodies

Id like to know too
laugh.gif

Yea they look real similar to the 3that  I have. I bought a 3 pack of those hoodies from a ebay seller for  $88.. I love them.

It could be that person has a store or knows someone who does and is able to purchase from the American Apparel Wholesale site.
I knew someone who did the same thing and sold hoodies for $24 and vnecks for $12. I would only consider them being fake if they sold something which wasn't on the wholesale site and you can check for yourself on that. Otherwise, it seems legit.

i mean. theyre only like 15 dollars wholesale prices. its a possibility. no way to tell through those pics though

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

It's just a plain black hoody. Why wouldn't the sale be real? Am I missing something?

They retail for nearly $60

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

It's just a plain black hoody. Why wouldn't the sale be real? Am I missing something?

a tag goes along way. people want the authentic product.

This is the only brand that makes hoodies that look like this. Oldnavy and H&M try to copy this style but there's a difference.

They are $56 + 13% tax in Canada. 

I will cop the lapis and red. imo the best colors

The listing is kinda confusing, where the colors are listed. I have no idea how to differentiate between lapis and sea blue, forest green and Mermaid green

Originally Posted by NiPxD

The listing is kinda confusing, where the colors are listed. I have no idea how to differentiate between lapis and sea blue, forest green and Mermaid green
If you click on the thumbnail pics it should automatically fill in the respective color on the options.

But yea, someone shed light on this
nerd.gif
. I'm about to cop like 3 or 4 of the pullovers. I'm not the biggest fan of the zippers.

Edit: There havent been any complaints from anyone that copped any of this AA stuff in the feedback. He also lists *guaranteed authentic or your money back*

Think I'll pull the trigger.

i think its legit, might buy the thin full hoodie from him.

thanks for posting this, SRS

Back
Top Bottom